• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Murkmire

1. M

Five Letters

All My Butterflies Escaped Russia D E A T H
  2. M

What is the User Above Known For?

^ is known as THE Pikachu of all Pikachu. :T
  3. M

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

You are correct, sir! Person below was, at some point, listening to jazz nonstop.
  4. M

What type would the user above be?

^ Dragon/Fairy I think that'd be an interesting concept, imho.
  5. M

If the user above were a Gym Leader, what would their type specialty and team be?

^ Sorry to be THAT guy, but Greninja is a Dark/Water type. Anyway, Fire-type. Ninetales and Volcarona.
  6. M

Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Mauve and Arachneo, having reached the gymnasium, immediately noticed the various obstacles placed around the gym. "Most likely a test of dexterity and skill as a trainer... I've got my work cut out for me." He thought this to himself as his Spinarak looked around the large gymnasium. After...
  7. M

What is the User Above Known For?

^ Known for being a huge fan of Toad.
  8. M

As Mauve and his Spinarak reached the other students, and the horrified girl, the scene before him explained so much, and yet raised twice as many questions. Of course, when he first saw the blood-like substance on the portrait and beneath it as a message, he gasped and was shaken up a bit...
  9. M

Mauve, nearly finishing his meal and feeding his Spinarak, was alerted by one of his fellow students screaming. But, unlike the other students, Mauve sat and wondered if he really cared what actually happened. "I highly doubt it's anything worth being concerned over..." He thought to himself...
  10. M

As lunch commenced, Mauve and Arachneo took the same, empty table they normally took and ate together in silence, enjoying their company. Mauve was eating a chicken salad, while Arachneo was nibbling at extra chicken Mauve got from the line.
  11. M

Mauve merely chuckled to himself after the subject revealed was Pokemon type. Before he was shipped off to Lilycove University, one of the subjects of Pokemon he extensively studied at home was Pokemon type. Without even thinking, he knew his Spinarak partner's resistances and weaknesses. He...
  12. M

Mauve marched into the classroom with a good meal, fresh in his memory. His Spinarak, still on his left shoulder, was surveying the students with sharp eyes, the face on it's abdomen a cold look to it. Mauve simply chuckled to himself, and took a seat in the second row in the middle. Stroking...
  13. M

Mauve had woken up a bit before the alarm sounded, but decided to take the extra time to bond with Arachneo. He gestured the String Spit to sit with him as he talked about his home life, his mother, and what he wanted to do with his life. "So, Arachneo, I want us to become a strong, intimidating...
  14. M

How do You Laugh?

My laugh is a bit "maniacal," as most people would say. Some say, when hearing me laugh, is that they hear an "evil" laughter. I love it. :devil:
  15. M

Reason behind your username

My current name, Murkmire, is a result of constant contemplation of what would best represent my character in two words that worked together. This took quite a while, but I love it still, and couldn't think of a better one. To put it simply, my nickname means "Gloomy Swamp." I absolutely love...
Back
Top Bottom