M
Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not comparing them, I'm comparing Yume Nikki to a really obscure PSX game it got inspiration from.

Everything about Touhou is also doujin made, so it all IS in the name of art. All the money you talk about from figurines and such is becouse they are handmade or similar (and obviously, making them costs money). It simply is so popular, a lot of people do stuff about it, including profesionals, so it looks like if it were a franchise or something.
    It is why ZUN insists in that it doesn't become mainstream.
    It is disappointing... On the other hand, it's not like it is the first doujin project that gets such attention, so I don't care about that anymore.
    There are some mainstream games that are pretty obscure compared to even doujin games. If it wasn't becouse of Yume Nikki's popularity, nobody would know of LSD.
    ._.! It wasn't intentional, I swear. xD I was making it up as I went along, subconscious mind must be to blame.
    Hm, it's a hard decision, but I kinda think Blonde wins me over a bit more. her Awakened personality is better though, but Blonde Miki can still have that. Brunette/Short hair Miki looks a little like a Ami/Mami and Haruka mix, while Blonde gives her something different from the other girls.

Too bad I can't play with Miki outside of Office Mode (I only have iMAS SP), she's got a great voice, landing her third in my top iMAS girls list (Ricchan (1) and Yukiho (2) are the top two for me. :p)
    Most of those actually. Basically really little known games/series that should be better known... And better if they are innovative and/or just strange. (Anything like Yume Nikki)
    I don't really think Touhou is any obscure anymore though as I keep finding people who like it everywhere.
    >_< Sorry, it's likely just the general hate on Kotone that makes me kinda get rather defensive of her. I just really love Kotone to bits and it annoys me to no end seeing everyone bashing the crap out of her for such stupid reasons...
    :| I'm not allowed to A. have a different opinion than, like everyone? and B. actually dislike Kris? She was good for her time and served her purpose, but in my eyes her design isn't the most color-coordinated (though her sprite in game looks fine), and I much prefer every other female character to her. With, of course (if it wasn't obvious), Kotone at the top of my list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom