Recent content by Musajirou

1. Musajirou

What kind of filler episode would you like to see?

For me it would be any ep about Musashi or Kojiro's past, because they don't make those anymore and it's a huge pity... But especially I'd like to see an ep about what happened between Kojiro ran away from home and joined Team Rocket, because it's really a huge time gap. I know some people would...
  2. Musajirou

Preview JN037: I'm Back, Nice to Meet You, Alola!

When I first heard of the ep title, I was positive Rockets would be in here, but the more I knew about the ep, the less hope I had. While I'm super disappointed that Rockets won't be in this ep, I agree with what @TRNatalie said earlier. There's no way such a packed episode would have enough...
  3. Musajirou

Seasonal Discussions Japan Sinks 2020 (Nihon Chinbotsu 2020)

I remember my hardships when reading the novel (massive scientific explanations), but I'll definitely try and watch the anime :)
  4. Musajirou

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kakushigoto. I didn't expect it to be so fun and I CERTAINLY didn't expect it to be this emotional. It's funny, cute and gives you the feels.
  5. Musajirou

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Nope, it's my least favorite Eeveelution. Rapidash
  6. Musajirou

What is your fave Type or Types overall?

I like Dark, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Fairy and Fire - I especially have a soft spot for fire canines (Growlithe/Arcanine, Vulpix/Ninetales, Houndour/Houndoom, Fenekkin/Delphox)
  7. Musajirou

Favorite Normal Type?

My favourite Normal type is Meowth too, but since it's not an option here, it's Persian, Wigglytuff, Ditto, Blissey, Noctowl, Arceus, Lopunny, Audino, Cincinno and Heliolisk. It was a hard choice, but I voted for Blissey.
  8. Musajirou

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Definitely not a fan, I find it quite boring especially since it was appearing pretty often in the Gen 1 games. Bewear
  9. Musajirou

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm turning 32 this year. I've been a Pokemon fan since 2000, except for me it didn't start with the games, but the anime. I caught up with the games a few years later ;)
  10. Musajirou

Controversial opinions

I only said my opinion and this is the controversial opinions thread, so... Their bond with their Pokemon is a big part of them as characters, but I just don't think it's the core of their personalities, it's merely one aspect, one more proof to show they can love and be empathethic.
  11. Musajirou

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Guess who's baaaaack....:sneaky: The very start of PM 2019 has really spoiled us with cute Rocketshipping, including hand holding and ofc THAT MOTTO DANCE, but I feel we've reached quite a drought now... I'm so hungry for Rocketshipping, as hungry as Rockets were in the latest ep XD Speaking of...
  12. Musajirou

Controversial opinions

So my controversial opinion is... Being a big TRio's fan, I actually like Gachat. Now, this will be quite a long explanation, so beware ;) First of all, I freaking loved Kiteruguma&Nuikoguma, Mimikkyu and Hidoide in SM and how well developed the bond between them and Rockets was. I was sad to...
  13. Musajirou

How long have you been watching the anime?

I started watching Pokemon at 11 in 2000, when it first came to Poland. My first ep ever was EP004 and I instantly fell in love with Team Rocket <3 In 2009 I completely quit watching dub for the sake of watching the original version. I've watched every ep until the end of DP except for the most...
  14. Musajirou

Preview JN019: I Am Metamon!

Well, aren't you right ;D We're throwing a big party right now! XD And since the ep is a comeback of the actress Musashi and also airs on March 29th, it's totally meant to be a Megumi Hayashibara's bday ep :D Btw, is there a way to see the orginal summary's scan in Japanese? I'd like to check...
  15. Musajirou

What do you think happened to Butch and Cassidy?

I've never quite gotten the popularity they had, especially in Japan. People called them much cooler than M&K, but yet they were losing to them/anyone else everytime they appeared. They also didn't have this much individuality charm or style. Their rivalry with Musashi and Kojiro was the only...
Back
Top Bottom