• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
M
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can you fix the link to DP163 in the episode review archive (in the index)? the current link takes you to a dead thread
    About Tomioka, I think that something is happening in the anime staff. Is everything but normal that Tomioka gets an abscene of 4 months at least. Specially if there's a new writer in one of the new revealed episode. And suspectingly Tomioka's last episodes was about Dawn and Team Rocket, notthe BW TRio.

But there's some things about BW that I don't like:
    -THe Unova League: This is blatant bad writing. Why? ALthough I don't mind the position of Ash in the League and that Ash was reset, I can't get to the idea that Ash isn't facing Virgil after all the promotion.
    -I said that the battle Ash vs Virgil was planned. And heavily promoted to happen. But that was scrapped for unknown reason. Because now is like the league literally misses a battle. And I have a small feeling that Dawn was supposed to stay until Project Tempest.
    -Second, Team Rocket. Team Rocket returning to being funny is almost like a older main character is returning to be main character. And this is everything but normal that TR make abscen in BW. Specially 12-13 episode abscenes.

And about the trailer of the new games, it's awwwwwwwwwweeeeesome. The trailer has surpassed my expectation of it. Three starters revealed already? Worldwide release?Starting with a trailer???? Yay. Although we must eat months of no news.
    Hello. For some reason, whenever I post in a group, my message gets deleted.
    What I want to know is if you know who the "big summary " says about Pikachu vs Lucario.

ポケモンだいすきクラブ At the left, there's two bars to click, choose the first of the bars that appear here and you find the official summary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom