• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read in your blog that you LOVE Power Rangers and I'm planning to write a fanfiction about the first season. The problem is I can't remember most of the personalities of the rangers. Can you help me with that(and my fanfic) please?
    xD Lmao! I'll be sure to read it!

Seriously, if there were a Pokemon species called "Rocketshipper" it's ability would be Incessant Chatter or something :p
    I was actually like:
    O_O
    When I saw that! xD It's clearly more than any coincidence, and I'm glad you've sigged it!
    Heh, that's interesting. I just read your post in the "favorite Pokedex voice" thread. I actually never knew who did the voices of Ash's Pokedex. XD

That's cool how Eric Stuart did the male voice (Dexter), and Rachael Lillis did the female voice (Dexette). Awesome!! =D

Now, if only Pokemon USA would hire Rachael Lillis as Jessie for season 12. Then, they could actually use her for the female Pokedex voice again.

However, it's sad that even *this* kind of thread ends up getting locked. Wow, what a shame.... =\

Sounds like the staff are very paranoid that VA flamewars are going to happen. Guess they don't think we can actually discuss VAs in a mature manner. But I think we can, they just won't give us that chance. =\
    Uhm, not meaning to bother you, but have you found out DP 69's dub title yet? You're really quick at finding them out, so I was just wondering...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom