Recent content by muteKi

1. M

The Minor Complaint Thread

There don't seem to be gym leader rematches, not even on certain days in the battle resort or anything. That would have been nice. I would definitely like it if a few on-route trainers and the elite 4 weren't the only ones to have rematches available; it was great in HG/SS
  2. M

Oh, yeah. after the first few cities I was hoping that would be a thing for all of them. Then i got to Rustboro. Nope! :/
  3. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I guess I should be a little clearer about where on the island the loop is -- the easiest way I can think of to get on it is too get in front of the day care lad (the boy who hands out any eggs laid by your pokemon) and then hold right until...
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Once you beat the Delta Episode, the Battle Resort opens up. There's another day-care there, and the entire island is basically a giant egg loop
  5. M

How on earth did they ever expect you to find the scanner without a guidebook?
  6. M

Speculation Devon Corporation and New/Sea Mauville

Yeah, that to me is the kicker right there -- unless the main character warped through like 4-5 different realities' Aqua Hideouts, the technology that maybe could warp the meteor into a different reality is mostly used to warp from place to place within the same reality. The idea that it would...
  7. M

Spoilers ORAS Have A Lot Of Meta In Them...

How much meta is there? I might suggest that there's so much meta, it's like a meta gross. *jazzhands* OK, so I'm going to assume that discussing Hoopa is fair game in here. It seems like people are pretty much in agreement that Hoopa is the source of all these legendary rings on the mirage...
  8. M

Dream World Pokemon

Actually let me change my request from heavy metal aron to a prankster sableye, female preferred though I'm not too picky. Is there any good time for you for trading?
  9. M

VG Weekly Poll #51 Do the regions have enough diversity in their locations and areas?

Re: VG Weekly Poll #51 Do the regions have enough diversity in their locations and ar Hoenn looked and felt really cool, but I have to agree that there were too many water routes in that game. One thing I really enjoy about Black/White is the fact that, in general, HM moves aren't very...
  10. M

What starter did you pick and why?

I generally make it a point to pick the starter that's got the fewest advantages against the gyms, or at the very least has the worst time against the earliest gyms. That means Charmander for Kanto, Chikorita for Johto (the deck is stacked WAY against Chikorita in this one, with all but 2...
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Indeed, it could go either way, so it's a tough call. You're going to need two devices either way, so you may as well do that now and then trade later, but it will take less time transferring everyone into BW2 since you can do that 6-at-a-time. Of...
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Has everyone somehow forgotten that Thundurus's ability is Prankster? (I'm assuming, naturally, you didn't battle it in therian forme.) All of his moves get +1 priority, so that you can only beat him to the punch if your pokemon is faster and has...
  13. M

Dream World Pokemon

I'm interested in a heavy metal aron as well; I have some marvel scale dratinis.
  14. M

Bulbasaurs (and feebas) for everyone

Giving away Bulbasaurs? Sure, I don't have any. Mainly doing this for dex completion, so I don't care too much about nature; I guess modest would be the best, though.
  15. M

Sapphire Vs. Emerald?

Also as noted on the page for it, all the non-available Hoenn 'dex pokemon for Emerald can be gotten in Pokemon XD.
Back
Top Bottom