Recent content by mwetwe

1. M

Help me clear things up

Team rocket had a small hiatus off the show for I think 11 episodes. They left after failing to summon the kami trio. All of team rocket retrated to kanto. At the time there was a lot of speculation on their return but they didnt take long to return. Their return marked the return of their goal...
  2. M

Preview BW129 - The Pirate King of the Decolora Islands!

Re: BW??? - Croconaw If (and its only if at the moment) Butterfree does return, it will be one of those encounters where its a small reunion and then they are off again. But pokemon has gone all nostalgic, I do like this but they are kind of overdoing it. first charizard, next clair and...
  3. M

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

A Narwhal!!!! For anyone who doesnt know what it it... google it It could be like a massive whale (a little like wailord) that is Ice and water type. It should be able to use its horn for moves that dont suit its type, such as solar or hyper beam. It should be a light pink colour that...
  4. M

Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

The anime made the bond between wobbuffet and Jessie very clear. It was exptremely close and she didnt want to let it go (even though normally she would call it stupid). The only reason it didnt go with jessie is because it isnt native to that area. As long as the anime makes the X and Y region...
  5. M

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Re: BW116 "Burn up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!" Brock appeared in flashbacks both in BW087 and BW088 so despite not appearing in this flashback, you cant really argue that the anime is completely swerving away from mentioning them in the anime. I admit it is a little suspicious that they...
  6. M

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

re: BW 114 "N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!" Correct me if I am wrong, but Ash gave a very vague mention to his buizel and corphish when they appeared in a filler last year? Possiblyh might happen in this scenarion if it is a plasmas serviper.
  7. M

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

re: BW 114 "N, Again! Operation Rescue Wargle!!" Guys its not a filler... Scroll down it clearly shows a grunt with the seviper. It will Be a plasma episode so chin up guys, it should be a good ep :)
  8. M

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I have always thought luvdisc should have an evolution. Imean there is so much that can be done with it. It will be the top of my list for an evolution Im hoping Sinnoh and unova will be the main affected areas for new evolutions. Other regions have had added extras in the past.
  9. M

Looking back, How would you rate the Unova league arc?

Love how no on actually has gone over 6 yet :P It was a terrible saga with a promising end for its future. If it didnt have a promising end I couldent giv ehigher than 4 The idea to move to a region where only Unovan pokemon appear has to have been the worst mistake. I mean why did they think...
  10. M

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre I see many people are saying that gen VI has came early. To be honest who cares if it has came warly. I dont think generation V (maybe just me) and this video already shows more portential that Gen V didnt. I...
  11. M

Kotetsu's English name speculation

I know its came out of nowhere, but whenever I think of clubmsy I think of the name "Henry". Ill laugh so hard if it is, cant wait until saturday, get to find out :) EDIT (on the note of ending with -son, ill guess Mason, I knwo again unlikely but still...)
  12. M

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Aha so happy at the minute. Well for a start the handshake, obviously N and ash will start as friends, who knows if itll stay like that. Charizard, Well i wont be disappointed if it turns out to be Cilan's, but I hope its Ash's. Itll be great to see him again, this time for more of a...
  13. M

What will happen after the Unova League?

Chronicals can be easily explained, it was a series made especially made to focus on minor recurring characters (most episodes). But he wont re-appear, they have t othink about younger audiences these days :\ But I think Trips legacy will continue into Kanto, I mean they have made a big fuss...
  14. M

How do you think Togepi would have been handled if Ash raised it instead?

Well Misty treated it more like a pet due to it being "cute" and "adorable". Although it is both of those things, Ash wouldent of waited that long to train it up. It would have probably evolved in johto under ash and yes, would have been poke-balled as he already has Pikachu out with him. I...
  15. M

Old Characters Need To Return

Mate, Im in england, but since I joined the forum I have been watching it in japanese, not as easy to understand but you can keep up witht the latest, and to be fair the best episodes (early unova is pretty bad) But as you dont know much, Dawn has appeared, and I'd make an educated guess that...
Back
Top Bottom