M
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u seem pretty intent on trading
    ill trade for the timid eevee
    but i may redistibute this one if it comes up
    Yeah, I'm willing to put this all behind me, I'm not up to bearing grudges or anything like that, so yeah, we're good.
    Ok wow. So much for the mature way.. keep the pokemon, release them if you like, and we can just finish right here. I'm not going to carry on with someone who responds like a child. Thanks for the time you put into EVing the pokemon, even if the EVs went wrong. Goodbye.
    It's not about whether or not I'm on your blacklist, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. My issue is that you didn't deliver on what you offered.
    I'm going to have to make this really obvious to you.

My Request:

Teddiursa - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Gastly - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

What I recieved from you:

Teddiursa - 252 Atk / 8 Def / 250 Spe
    To correct this, I'll have to erase the Speed EVs to 100, and then train it back up, causing me the hassle I hoped to avoid by asking you to EV train for me.

Gastly - 255 SpA / 192 Spe
    This just smacks of laziness, to correct this I'll have to erase the SpA EVs back to 100, and actually finish the Speed EVs

Quite clearly, there's a difference in what I asked for and what I got, so you are at fault, and are not deserving of payment, regardless of whether or not it "might come in handy later"

I've chased this up again cause I spoke to a friend on bulbagarden about it, and they me to not let this pass, and even threaten reporting you. I won't be threatening to report you though, because I hope that you can be mature enough to sort this out.
    I don't use an AR for them. I RNG them. I'll still do a number of the trades for people in the giveaway I know I can trust. The others will have tough luck.

I don't see how hard it is to keep it without trading it though? It's just stupid. I have loads of NR stuff that I haven't traded/cloned. :/
    I'm only harmless if people abide by my rules. Once people overstep the mark I get annoyed.

Anyway, I'm closing the giveaway cos of him. I'm not chasing people around the forum making sure they abide by my rules. I shouldn't have to do that.
    I was talking to someone about what happened, and we both reckon that you should either EV the pokemon again, or give the Hippo and Dratini back, cause I swear the pokemon do not have the correct EV spreads. I want to get this sorted and then just leave it, cause I'm not looking to start flame wars or anything like that, just to resolve it. Thanks.
    I have reported him. It's not hard to follow/respect the NR rule. The thing is though, that Cranidos was free cos I did it as part of the giveaway for him. And he offered it up for trade a few hours after I traded it to him. I don't see the point...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom