Recent content by Mye

1. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

To be fair, it is kinda hard to come up w/ 400 good ideas, especially when they're all meant to be kid-friendly. Wouldn't wanna see any 'prostobopass', or 'tapewormadam', could scar those kids mentally...
  2. M

Contest Lickilicky vs. Swalot

Lickilicky will stick its tounge into anything....why am I suddenly reminded of pam anderson/my retarted 4month old kitten?
  3. M

Weird/funny/cool Pokémon facts.

Lol, while not listed in the pokedex, many people claim that Andy Dick is the world's biggest 'pocket monster' (or pokemon for short).....lol
  4. M

Contest Manaphy VS Azurill (Cuteness)

Manaphy, it bursts azurill's.....ball....lol
  5. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

For a suicide lead???....no.
  6. M

Does anyone like Shuckle?

trick-room/power swap is actually the preferred strategy. W/ it, shuckle OHKOs even the biggest physical walls......and dies to STAB poison sting off weedle....lol.
  7. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

simple.....the moon stone you use on clefairy is actually made of weed. Hmm, groudon should also get a biiig mention, seeing as it can supposedly create volcanos/expand land, but dies to the ever-scary manaffy....lol
  8. M

Weird/funny/cool Pokémon facts.

Blissey and danny devito are identical twins? lol..../good joke Seriously though, here's a few: Pikachu is the only animated pkmn who can kill you- in a banned episode, pikachu's thunderbolt triggered an animation that caused 700 kids to be taken to REAL LIFE hospitals after suffering...
  9. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

lol...to be fair, same could be said for donny osmond. Worst looking pkmn though? What about miltank? Me thinks that pkmn needs to buy a bra or two.....
  10. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

breed the egg move to the flail pkmn, then breed it to paras?
  11. M

New and Creative moveset thread

taunt is for leads that'd use frossy as a set-up fodder though, like smeargle and slower leads like swampert. Taunt guarantees I take down 1 pkmn, lol...
  12. M

Regice/Regirock/Registeel and a Darkrai needed!

natures, and are any of'm shiny?
  13. M

A bunch of competitive shinies

No....I clearly remember posting for slakoth/gligar only....
  14. M

A bunch of competitive shinies

I've been working on a competitive shiny doubles team, need 2 more pkmn to finish it, CMT for pkmn I have if you have these: Shiny Gligar@hyper cutter x/31/x/x/x/31 Shiny slakoth@truant x/31/31/x/31/31
  15. M

Double Battle RMT please?

Confusing. This set dies to any decent leafeon/sunny day team, and would hate having to deal w/ abomasnow/hail teams. Not really much to change/make better, 4.5/10.
Back
Top Bottom