Recent content by Myles Grey

1. Myles Grey

Bulbapedia will be down for maintenance starting Nov. 5: No editing for non-administr

Re: Bulbapedia will be down for maintenance starting Nov. 5: No editing for non-admin I'm personally happy to see the Special to Adventures move. That always bugged me, not following conventions of the rest of the 'pedia and all. As for Gold. ._. He's going to get an English name in HGSS...
  2. Myles Grey

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

Except for the whole 'cut off your nose to spite your face' thing.
  3. Myles Grey

Data can't be copyrighted, so if that second app creator did really just look at the (strict) data on Bulbapedia and write it down inside their app, then that would technically not violate the CC license. Listing it coming from Bulbapedia wouldn't even be necessary, although is nice. If it...
  4. Myles Grey

You must have last used it a looong time ago, because it's been like that since v1. If they removed Neopets' copyright line at the bottom then that would be copyright infringement. That's completely different. Communicating with a server via TCP/IP in order to obtain information that the...
  5. Myles Grey

Do you Think Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be Westernized?

I don't think the swimmer will get edited, I think that was just a one time thing. But as for the amount of pixels that the speedos take up DPPt's gtook up like two pixels. Not to mention female swimmers have never changed. And afaik Japan's Platinum have the shorts. So it might have just...
  6. Myles Grey

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Back in Gold/Silver/Crystal cloned Pokemon were sometimes 'bad clones' that did freaky stuff to your game. But I don't think that sort of stuff happens with them now. The legitiment-ness of Pokemon always depends on who you talk to. But imo hacked/cloned/RNG abused/glitched/etc. Pokemon...
  7. Myles Grey

Do you Think Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be Westernized?

Changing the design of some buildings and the style of music isn't censorship, it's just localisation. The buildings won't change, since they never have before. Has the music changed in the past? As for the actual censorship (a.k.a things in the above post). It could go either way. Because...
  8. Myles Grey

Generation I Memories

Now that y'all mention that commercial, I remember it again. The first time I played through Yellow (my first Pokemon game) I didn't know you could switch the order of Pokemon, so I trained it to like level 70 by the Pokemon League and all the others were still like level 5. I restarted...
  9. Myles Grey

Which one was cooler?

That's hilarious. XD Especially 'Pokemon Red has a better framerate' and 'My brother had Pokemon Blue'. But the best part has to be:
  10. Myles Grey

Which one was cooler?

Red being the first one said would automatically make it the most popular one (it's just the way it goes). Which means technically, for trades, you'd be better off with Blue for version-exclusives, since more people will be wanting the ones you have. Personally; Arbok = Sandslash...
  11. Myles Grey

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Re: Type combinations you'd like to see I really want to see a Fire/Water.
  12. Myles Grey

Move Relearner - Between Generations

It seems to be a trend with Pokemon like that, all fully evolved, Ground/Steel/Rock-y Pokemon that look similar to Rhydon can: Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Tyranitar, Aggron, Rampardos, Garchomp and Rhyperior (well, that one's its evo).
  13. Myles Grey

Explorers of Sky European release date revealed: Game to be released Nov. 20

Is it just me or is this game underwhelming?
  14. Myles Grey

What Is Your Favorite Common Pokemon?

I'm with the OP, Zubat because I love Crobat.
  15. Myles Grey

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

(If I haven't already posted in this topic) I'm planning on SoulSilver. I really like Lugia, Ho-Oh looks wierd (Moltres is the better-looking phoenix any day).
Back
Top Bottom