Recent content by Heather_915

1. Heather_915

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

Look I like the Pan/Simi monkeys as much as the next guy, gal, or non-binary pal, but I think we all know that they're most definitely just discount starters-the only differences in their move sets are their STABs. Grookey will be pretty much entirely distinct from that. That being said give me...
  2. Heather_915

When did you last change your avatar?

Just today. Felt it was time for a change.
  3. Heather_915

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Teachers who pile on work just before the holidays are evil IMO. If you're rushing stuff, that's on you to better manage your class time, not us to try to digest everything in a week.
  4. Heather_915

What are you wearing right now?

A pair of jeans and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles shirt.
  5. Heather_915

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Well my cold from yesterday has at least been suppressed by the NyQuil I took last night. Remind me to stick to the pills from now on though...
  6. Heather_915

Look around you; what is the first red thing you see?

A second-place science fair ribbon.
  7. Heather_915

Have you changed your username?

This thread reminds me I need to get on changing my username. I only took Myles II because it needed to match with my Fizzy Bubbles elsewhere, where at the time I wasn't quite out yet (it would be about three months until that happened). Unfortunately, I...can't seem to figure out how to get it...
  8. Heather_915

Generation VI: The Future

I certainly preferred having B/W2 as sequels, but that was because Unova had a decent enough plot to do it with, and now, despite my want for an X/Y2 at first, I realize Kalos can't do what Unova pulled. First off, the whole bit about the ultimate weapon-post X/Y, its power source is gone, and...
  9. Heather_915

Hey World!

Welcome! The role plays will slowly consume you, meh heh heh. But if you're really wanting to get into one, I'd suggest applying for Fizzy Bubbles (though you want to get a post count of 10 before doing that, as PMs are a part of the registration process). I just started and I already love it...
  10. Heather_915

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

This. If they can take the time to design a Fairy Type and give it one of the most convoluted evo requirements in all of history, specifically for a new type, they can definitely give us a dragon.
  11. Heather_915

Starter discussion/speculation

The Water Type needs to make up for...Froakie. Greninja's a good mon comp wise but in story it's so hard to raise and Chesnaught is just SO much better. Please no Fire/Fighting Also please give them Megas. Maybe retroactively give Kalos starters Megas because WTF Gamefreak
  12. Heather_915

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

You mean September 15th? Me too!
  13. Heather_915

Would you like to see triple types?

To those bemoaning the chances of weaknesses crippling stuff, a foe that was classified as all 18 types would still be weak to Rock. There simply is no way to avoid Pokemon having exploitable weaknesses. That's the entire point of coverage moves.
  14. Heather_915

A wild Arceus appeared!

Oh wow you're actually pretty great at it! Anyway, the concept is a pseudolegend Electric Dragon type as we've yet to see that type combo outside of Zekrom. It would be two stages. The basic stage is quadruped, black with yellow stripes (orange stripes for shiny form), the legs and body sizes...
  15. Heather_915

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Ah, that reminds me of another story! I was in Soulsilver and took a super under leveled Scyther into the Bug Contest. Realizing I was unprepared, I ran wildly in the grass to get myself knocked out. Literally my first encounter in this process was a Shiny Kricketot. It had Bug Bite, as I found...
Back
Top Bottom