• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Myracuulous

1. M

Dittos CLOSED

Re: Dittos I'd love your spare Impish ditto, if possible. I can toss you one of my spare Thunderstones if you'd like, or a female DW Vulpix from my last breeding project. I'll be in the Wifi room for a few hours, if you're around.
  2. M

DW Delightfuls (Including Vulpix and Poliwag)

Thanks for the trade, and enjoy the new Eevee :)
  3. M

DW Delightfuls (Including Vulpix and Poliwag)

I would really love a female DW Vulpix, if you have one available, and I'm loosely interested in DW Poliwag too. I have some male Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory (both egg moves, only available together through Smeargle breeding) and can breed off some Eevees with Covet and Wish (chain...
  4. M

Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, EV wiping, Etc.

Re: DW Stealth Rock 'Dactyl, Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, Etc. I think the one stone from Flareth is probably enough, for now the only items I'm really interested in are the battle tower ones. That said, I'm working on a sunny day team, so both those IV leftovers are interesting. Do you have...
  5. M

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

I'm really looking for a female DW Vulpix. I've got a dozen or so of each of the EV-reducing berries you're looking for, I'd be happy to trade several of each.
  6. M

Re: DW Stealth Rock 'Dactyl, Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, Etc. That would be most exceedingly awesome :o Anything else you would like?
  7. M

Re: DW Stealth Rock 'Dactyl, Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, Etc. I'd happily trade that ditto for the 'dactyl, if you're interested in that trade :) Does the Vulpix have the DW ability, Drought? Sounds good to me :) I'll be happy to find him a good home :P
  8. M

Pokemon Black FC: 0046 2746 4211 My Timezone: EST I spent about six hours last night trying to figure out RNGing, with... mixed results. I don't think I'll ever have the patience to actually make perfect 'mons, but I have a few that I don't need which'll help with breeding. Also, some...
  9. M

Eevee Adoption Service!

Thanks for the Eevee, he should be super helpful for my eventual team project :)
  10. M

Eevee Adoption Service!

Requested Nature: Any Requested Gender: Male Requested Nickname: N/A B/W Friend Code: 0046 2746 4211 Time you're available: 6:00-7:00 PM EST. Or now, if you're free. I've got a bunch of thunderstones, so I'll attach one of those to whatever I trade :)
  11. M

[Closed] Wish Cleffas

Re: Wish Cleffas Could I have one of your Timid males? I can give you a Thunderstone on a Smeargle if you'd like :) Will be online this evening for a few hours, and again on Tuesday.
  12. M

turtwigz!

Alas, I think I'm going to have to cancel my request for now, I can't find my HG cartridge anywhere >.< It'll probably turn up eventually, but I don't need one held. If you still have some left then I'll repost.
  13. M

turtwigz!

I would love one for pokedex purposes, any random male is just fine with me. If you happen to have one with a flawless HP IV, I'd eventually use that for a breeding project.
  14. M

Unova Knights (Myra, Jennasect, Lexiface)

"And fries and big slices of chocolate cake and--TOMI!" The boy's food revelries were interrupted by the surprise attack on his partner, and he barely had time to try and pull his plush toy and less-than-plush spider away when a second combatant joined the fray against the first. It all happened...
  15. M

Unova Knights (Myra, Jennasect, Lexiface)

Sometimes, the darkest nights begin with the brightest days. When the light and warmth of the sun make danger seem like some distant dream, and trainers relax in the calm of a beautiful summer afternoon, there is no one left to guard against the coming storm and shadow. But in the darkest...
Back
Top Bottom