Recent content by nagrom

1. N

The 13th Day - 12 Days of Bulbagarden 2nd chance draw

I guess I might as well enter, even though I don't really post on the boards much. Happy New Years, everyone! Or as we would say in Latin, Laetus Novum Annum, omnes!
  2. N

DP82 title

A train, eh? Perhaps we'll see the Great Marsh Train. Also, I hope the writers make Wake as badass in the anime as he was in the games. I mean, an angry luchador along with the ever-hilarious Croagunk would make an awesome ep.
  3. N

Tim Horton's employee fired for giving timbit away

I hate to be the devil's advocate, but I agree with the manager's decision to fire the employee. It starts with giving away small things, like timbits, and, if action isn't taken, the employee might move up to giving away more expensive items, such as, say, a cup of coffee. Not only that, but...
  4. N

Review S10 EP45: Ill-Will Hunting!

My quick run-down of things I noticed. - Is it just me or did the person J was working for look a little like Prof. Rowan? I think it might have been his brother or something. - Gary does seem to have matured a lot. - Drapion seemed kind of useless in this ep, in my opinion. It used...
  5. N

Which Gym battle You looking forward to with the 6 remaining left?

Crasher Wake is awesome and we will get to see a Buizel V Floatzel match. Oh, and did I mention that Crasher Wake is awesome?
  6. N

...In My Pants!

We will detonate the Galactic Bomb in my pants!
  7. N

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (on the third case), and Super Mario Galaxy (I only have one star so far).
  8. N

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

6/10 I've seen a few posts by you, but not too many. I'm probably not that well known.
  9. N

Darkrai on Pokemon.com

Using my skills of deductive reasoning, I have concluded that M10 will be released within 13 weeks of Saturday December 15, 2007. 13 weeks from then is when the Aipom/Buizel trade occurs in the dub, if Cartoon Network keeps its current schedule. Since Buizel appears in M10, they can't show...
  10. N

Pokemon Platinum Edition: Set for 2009

I know some of you may not believe me, but Pokemon Platinum was recently revealed in the Dec. 2007 edition of Beckett Pokemon Unofficial Collector magazine. (http://www.beckett.com/item/53747295) For those who own the Magazine, it is on page 4. The Proof Is In The Pudding (pics) As above...
  11. N

Agree or Disagree

Agree, M10 would be awesome in theaters. Mudkips are cool.
  12. N

RMT/Help My Team Thread

I'd suggest a choice band so it can hit a bit harder. First off, Blissey is not an attacker, it is a wall. Keep softboiled, and add Aromatherapy, Thunder Wave, and Seismic Toss. For the item, I suggest Leftovers as the free healing will help lots. This is an okay moveset, but items that...
  13. N

Review S10 EP36: A Secret Sphere of Influence!

Props: *TEAM GALACTIC!!! Wheee!!! I wonder where we will see them again. * Gangsta Jenny rocked. * Sinnoh myths > All other myths. * Nando was pretty cool here. Slops: *Aren't all police officers supposed to be female? *The Adamant Orb seemed more like a crystal than an orb. * Team Rocket is...
  14. N

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Sonansu = Wobbuffett. What is the alphabet?
Back
Top Bottom