• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Nana Komatsu <3

1. N

Kumo Avatars

hey can i have a shaymin land form please! thank you!
  2. N

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(Now making balloons! X3) ty so much!!! i love it! its so cute!!
  3. N

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

can u make me a trainer sprite of nana komatsu?? please and thank you :)
  4. N

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(Now making balloons! X3) those look awesome! i cant wait till u get the rainbowshade done! ty!
  5. N

Chao-der's Animation, Banner and Sprite Shop!

Wow, that really is random! thank you :)
  6. N

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(Now making balloons! X3) Sorry, no rush. I thought that might be it but I didn't see it on the front page. I will definitely remember that next time. O ok then dont worry about the glows lol. No I don't know how to take down a poll, sorry.
  7. N

Chao-der's Animation, Banner and Sprite Shop!

can i have a random shaymin? plz and ty!
  8. N

Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(Now making balloons! X3) I know this is going to be alot and you can totally tell me if u cant do them all. But anyways can u make me: shaymin pillow shaded shaymin siamese shaymin balloon shaymin pokeball shaymin egg shaymin mirror shaymin rainbow...
  9. N

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) omg thats so awesome! ty!
  10. N

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) yes that would be awesome actually! ty!
  11. N

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) yes i do lol srry i cant believe i didnt even notice that.
  12. N

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) can i have a banner made out of this picture? idk make it look kool ig lol. and i want it 2 say Nana Komatsu >3
  13. N

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

i was born in 1990 so im 20 years old and i really love pokemon! ^^
  14. N

Contest Celebi vs Shaymin

This is kinda hard to chose cause I like both of them. But I think Shaymin L is the cutest of them all. He may not be able to kick ass but he can win over on cuteness :)
  15. N

Rules Signature Rule Update

ty so much :) hey is this ok now??