• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Psycho boost was hacked? I traded for it for my Pokedex. Oh an yea the last move was the Aero-thingy. It is the one from Colesseum XD.
    It's movepool actually sucks. It know Featherdance, Psychoboost, Hydro Pump, and something else. I only took it for Feather Dance. Btw, nice strategy w/ Ninjask. Alright night.
    And I know some people will go as far as trading parties of Legit Shinies or hard-to-come-by Pokemon for them. Also, for that egg to hatch the planets have to come togetger in a perfect line.
    DD is an egg move u know that rite? it cant learn by its self and teh fact that my Salamence is egg moved iv bred and nature bred means a lot to me
    Nahh... my Pokemon aren't up for another beating. Though.. I can't believe you got rewarded Shinies for EV training. That is sooo easy. It took me a day to do my Mew... but I guess you work with custom numbers and combos based on natures and such right? Hey what about a sucky pokemon match? Ditto vs. Ditto? lol no one would win... ever...
    ... Really? Oh.. well Sky-Bliss is your normal wall for that. Oh yeah and sorry about Grasswhistle I seriously expected Blissey to hut first. I broke the Sleep Clause. : ( I was surprised at Leaf Blade's fury though.. 00
    And the basic counter is what I usually attempt. As soon as I used Almost every attack I assumed you would change your Pokemon. So did you catch Skymory or your own or did you trade for it. That first turn I expected you to use Spikes... but Stealth Rock didn't surprise me... I've seen enough battles to know that
    My Gardevoir usually pwns about everything...... I wish I didn't use Draco Meteor... If that Spacial Rend hit your Garchomp would only need a push to fall. :( And then I would have used Draco Meteor on Salamence and faint him... But I'd lose anyway because of Blissey. I didn't have a fighting Pokémon to even attempt to faint it. Starmie can be a pain too. So, have you done Double Battles in the Ladder?
    I'm surprised you didn't pull the old Calm Mind Baton Pass Switch-a-roo. But you don't need it... Your team doesn't need it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom