N
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know a lot things about walls, sweepers, stallers, etc. I've never tried to make teams put to specifications... I see no point because I don't battle. There really isn't anyone to battle around here and summer really is the time for me to dabble. My schoolwork is going to be atrocious this year.
    I don't usually use übers. And if you check Smogon, then you'll see that Dragonite hasn't been über since generation III. Oh, and Sky-Bliss is when people put up walls in double battles with the two. I assumed you did that too. 00 W/e, you didn't even use Umbreon. XD I had Empoleon up front in case you used Toxic on accident... I changed at the last minute. Oh yeah, nice Skymory (shiny :eek:),. I usually have a team of: Breloom, Gardevoir, Swampert, Dragonite(to get rid of wild Pokemon), Vigoroth/Slaking/Snorlax,, and an interchangable pokemon)usually a Ditto or Golem... Very Sapphirish, huh?
    Yea, and WOW those are some ridiculious stats! OO I've been trying to get myself a shiny Eevee for a while...(which explains the enormous amounts I have). I have a Leafeon that I've had since lvl 5. It is lvl 79 now. Though it saddens me that it's regular attack is at 249 but its special attack is only a measly 121. I had X-Scissor but accidentaly deleted it. She sucks now. : (
    Hey, I can help you test your team now though it can't be a ladder match. VM me once your on wifi.
    Wednesday because I have wifi at dad's. XD Im in Wisconsin right now it is 9:17pm! How about around 4pm in my time? :0 You will win easy XD

Btw what is your planned team for HG/SS? Mine is:

Feraligatr
    Ampharos
    Miltank
    Aerodactyl
    Bellosom
    Alakazam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom