• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Nattorei

1. N

DW Espeon

Nickname:n/a Pokeball: heal ball Offer: ferroseed with leech seed/stealth rocks, frillish with 31 hp and sp def ivs, Dratini with dw ability.(has males and females) Friend Code:
  2. N

Shiny HP Ice Virizon

shiny eved starmie?
  3. N

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celebi_egg_glitch
  4. N

Offering + giveaway.

all 19 spots are filled but I`m probably going to give them to every who posted up to the top this page I think. I`m just wanting to see if some of the winners of the givaway become active before monday.
  5. N

WANT: Shiny UT HG Ho-oh

level 45 UT
  6. N

Yeah even though I don`t have a hg when I checked the clone in my gen 5 game it says from johto.
  7. N

Shiny UT Ho-oh for shiny jirachi?
  8. N

Offering + giveaway.

I will I have gave any of them out yet, but buziel can`t be ranamed since I caught him pearl and traded him to diamond.
  9. N

Offering + giveaway.

Sadly there was only one more spot left and juan8913 was the one to bump this thread. I`m still thinking though about giving everyone who post up this spot one or the other though.
  10. N

Offering + giveaway.

Wow, I can`t believe I forgot about my own giveaway. As soon as I saw that this was bumped I got to work asap. I`m cloning them as we speak and will contact everyone today.
  11. N

dw pokemon

Shiny Axew for dratini?
  12. N

5G Shinys for 5G Shinys

Are you still interested in my earlier deal?
  13. N

5G Shinys for 5G Shinys

It has my OT light since I soft resetted for it in my game.
  14. N

5G Shinys for 5G Shinys

shiny Virizion for shiny Frillish.
  15. N

Mystry's Mystical Trade Shop

SHiny ut flawless Manaphy for Faraway Islands Jap Shiny Mew.
Back
Top Bottom