Recent content by Negai Boshi

1. N

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My favorite's Charmander - Charizard was one of my absolute favorites as a kid, and I never grew out of loving them. I have a favoritism for both Flying and Fire types, too, so Charizard is just perfect. Least favorites are all of the Unova ones. I hate both Oshawott's and Tepig's full...
  2. N

Hardest Battle?

Ugh, that champion battle against Steven in Sapphire version. It was just the team I was using, I didn't have anything that was at all good against Steel or Rock types, and looking back, it was a pretty unimpressive team altogether. But it took me months to finally beat him. It was terrible, and...
  3. N

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch When a legendary or shiny uses a move like Thrash and confuses itself and then knocks itself out. Or uses a move with recoil, or self destructs. But the confusion one seems to happen the most often, it's...
  4. N

Was gen 4 really that bad?

I wasn't crazy about Gen 4, but I like it better than Gen 5.... Some of the Pokemon were questionable, but it had a cool region, fun characters, and introduced a lot of fun features (PokeRadar, the Underground, gender differences, three dimension-ish graphics, the taller overworld sprites, and...
  5. N

What do you do with your starter?

I always keep them in my team (though strongly considering not doing that for B2 when I finally play it. I don't like Emboar or Samurott at ALL, and I already used Serperior in White....) They're usually kept around equal in level to the rest of my team. Some of them I like a lot and favor some...
  6. N

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I've only ever caught one (wish I could figure out how people find so many!!), a Magikarp in Sapphire version. I was Feebas fishing and had been for well over an hour with no luck at all, but suddenly, a shiny Magikarp. I evolved it, so now I've got a red Gyarados in the one generation you don't...
  7. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Definitely bought it new, sealed case. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the receipt was thrown out ages ago, but a friend of mine works at GameStop, and she was working the register when I bought it, so she may be able to vouch for me that I...
  8. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) (This forum is unnecessarily complicated. I have no idea if this is meant to be posted here or if I should have made a new thread about it....) So, my Black Version 2 game seems to have some sort of saving error. I went to play a brand new...
Back
Top Bottom