• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Neighborhood-Guest

1. N

All right, cool. I'll add the stuff I just bought from the shop a couple days ago to that list...

All right, cool. I'll add the stuff I just bought from the shop a couple days ago to that list for when I start up the next RP. Just trying to figure out whether I want to grab a Ground-type first (I'm planning for the Power Plant).
  2. N

Yep, you got it. Even though I didn't catch anything, lol. >_>

Yep, you got it. Even though I didn't catch anything, lol. >_>
  3. N

All right, thanks. I'm going to bring it in subtly, by having Ron communicate with SARAH towards...

All right, thanks. I'm going to bring it in subtly, by having Ron communicate with SARAH towards the end of my next post. Feel free to have Haji pick up on it immediately or gradually, because he'll be communicating with her pretty much throughout the run. Yeah, just thought I'd let you know...
  4. N

I actually have a quick question about our RP. I know that Haji and Ivy share a telepathic bond...

I actually have a quick question about our RP. I know that Haji and Ivy share a telepathic bond in their minds that allows them to communicate clearly, but to what extent can Haji hear or sense anyone else's thoughts? I'm thinking about this because of the link that Ron and SARAH share, and if...
  5. N

Hey, no problem, Winter. All that stuff's more important anyway, so don't worry about the delay...

Hey, no problem, Winter. All that stuff's more important anyway, so don't worry about the delay. Besides, I was pretty busy myself with physical therapy (re-learning how to climb stairs is harder than I thought lol) and homework, so I didn't have much time to be on here, either. So I know how...
  6. N

Hey, don't rush it. All that stuff's more important, and I'd rather read it when you've had time...

Hey, don't rush it. All that stuff's more important, and I'd rather read it when you've had time to figure out exactly what you want it to say. ^^; Good luck with the move!
  7. N

Right, so I sent you my thoughts via PM. ^^

Right, so I sent you my thoughts via PM. ^^
  8. N

Oh my GOOOOOD I still haven't read your story! Yeah, um...sorry about that. I'd like to have...

Oh my GOOOOOD I still haven't read your story! Yeah, um...sorry about that. I'd like to have said that I didn't forget about it, but...I totally did. Sorry. :/ *heads off to read it now*
  9. N

Yeah, STILL haven't made a new AIM account...le sigh...I should just do it and get it over with...

Yeah, STILL haven't made a new AIM account...le sigh...I should just do it and get it over with. >_>; But yeah, it's good to be back. :) ...Even though I had to come back to you writing a novel for the WWC, and feeling that I'm the only one who'll actually bother reading the whole thing. xD
  10. N

...And that's story #2! ->...

...And that's story #2! -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f396/story-seth-kramer-book-1-ready-grade-125509/#post3770054
  11. N

All right, thankee. And I will, once they PICK UP THEIR STUFF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE. D:

All right, thankee. And I will, once they PICK UP THEIR STUFF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE. D:
  12. N

I do remember Fate and Dreams somewhat...probably because it reminded me of The Giver...yeah...

I do remember Fate and Dreams somewhat...probably because it reminded me of The Giver...yeah, that's the one. But yeah, I'll definitely take a look through the prequel. I'm gonna have to read both it and the original over again, and then I'll get back to you with a reply. It might not be until...
  13. N

...Those aren't supposed to be there? I was just getting used to all the noise they made, and...

...Those aren't supposed to be there? I was just getting used to all the noise they made, and now...I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU ANYMORE! (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ (But seriously, should I have told you before I Graded anything? 'Cause I already got a Grade request via PM now that I did so... >_> )
  14. N

I don't know! I just start reading, and before long...the Grade just sort of...shows up there! xD

I don't know! I just start reading, and before long...the Grade just sort of...shows up there! xD
  15. N

Thanks for fixing it, and don't worry 'bout the late reply. You guys are busy enough as it is...

Thanks for fixing it, and don't worry 'bout the late reply. You guys are busy enough as it is, so I can wait. Just didn't want anybody getting confused when I post the next chapter, is all. ^^;