N
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Neko Godot! What's going on? I haven't been logged on with you for a while. I thought you were going to talk to me. It's been a couple weeks now.
    Neko Godot. You didn't answer your pm. I changed my username to Mr. Flapjack and I'm currently on my iPod, about to log in onto my computer and I can see all of this. I was hoping some numbers in my computer's IP would change since when I was previously on it, I did the IP configuration release in command. I also went to Dejatoons and those assholes banned me again and on Systemnet today, they shunned me again. See what I mean? It's already another damned problem I need logs and an explanation over.
    Ok! It's a severe one. Also talk to others from Serebii and listen to their side of the story and what we have to say. I'll pm you once everything else before it is cleared up.
    Neko Godot! I have a problem that I would like you and I to discuss with in email. What's your email address? Pm me it. So we could talk about me getting help with what I need over on the internet to kind of make it easier and to help sort things out. I'm sorry I mistaked you for the Godot on #SPP as he uses the Java Chat because Serebii told me that was Erik_Destler. I'm sorry for any discomfort from before or any inconvenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom