Recent content by nekoru

1. N

Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Re: favorite legendary Kanto: I dont really care for them but I guess Mewtwo is ok Johto: Suicune, Lugia Hoenn: Groudon, Rayquaza Sinnoh: Dialga, Giratina
  2. N

Your Fav Eeveelution

1. Glaceon! <3 My favorite Pokemon. 2. Vaporeon 3. Espeon I never really liked Umbreon for some reason...
  3. N

Pearlshipping General Discussion

*sigh* -___-' What if Dawn confessed that she was a hermaphrodite? I want to answer but I have no idea what a 'hermaphrodite' is. Is it some type of illness? Who do you think will make the first move, and what do you hope that move to be? I think Dawn would make the first move. Ash is...
  4. N

PokéShipping

Will Ash ever blow his nose in the handkerchief Misty gave him?I would prefer Ash to use the handkerchief to dry his tears or something. It seems really insensitive to blow your nose into something a dear friend of yours gave you a long time ago.
  5. N

Shipping Pictures

In the Japanese version Misty isn't wearing a shirt o_O Makes me wonder what in the world Ash was doing there. Rocketshipping <3
  6. N

PokéShipping

^ I ended up watching the dub movie before the Japanese one so when I saw that scene I went around boasting about it to everyone. I died a little inside a few days later when I watched the Japanese movie and realized it was dub added T_T But even so, I'm sure Ash is secretly sad that Misty is...
  7. N

pearlshipping vs. pokeshipping

This thread was so nice I went ahead and made some sort of Pokepearl fan-art. 'cell-shading' is hard so I'm gonna stick to hand drawn things for now *huggles colored pencils*. I hope its not too bad ;_; on another note I never liked Twilight. Too many big words for me >.<
  8. N

Ya its really great ^^. I have yet to see a PEARLSHIPPIN SUXX!! or a POKESHIPPINGZ IS DEADES!!!111. Thank god everyone on this thread here are mature. My love for both Pearlshipping and Pokeshipping has been strengthened :D
  9. N

PokéShipping

^ I also agree. It would be really cute if at a Poke-center Ash wants to call Misty but is too shy and starts blushing a lot <3 It would show a side of Ash no one has seen before ^^ (From what Ive heard) long distance relationships are hard but this is Pokemon so I'm sure it would all work out...
  10. N

.: Barry x Dawn :.

This thread shall not die 8D Other than the Twinleaf episode I cant think of any good reasons to bring Barry atm T_T Hopefully when/if Barry does appear he gets to know Dawn a bit more and they share some sort of shippy moment together <3 *drifts off to wishful thinking land...*
  11. N

:lol: I'm 11 to but somehow the only impact Ash has made on me is to NEVER be as dense in love as him! Because of Ash's cluelessness I decided to pay more attention to love and find it to be quite interesting xD Why do you support Pearlshipping, or shippings including ash, even though Ash...
  12. N

If Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple how do you think they would react?? I think Dawn would be surprised and blush like crazy =O.O= whereas Ash would not really react on it much and be like -__-'. I like the idea of one-sided Pearlshipping for some reason. (IMO Ash only overreacts...
  13. N

Shipping Pictures

Pokeshipping from the manga <3 And...(forgot the name ;_;)
  14. N

*EPIC facepalm* The irony. It burns. ;_; some of the previous posts really make me sad. Pokeshippers have no need to constantly bring up hints 'cuz the hints are clear as day and cant be denied (such as Ash getting jealous over Misty liking Danny, Ash staring at Misty speechless when she...
  15. N

.: Barry x Dawn :.

TWINLEAFSHIPPING FTW!!! Its so cute x3 What exactly made you a TwinleafShipper? I think it was the games that did it. I kept on pretending Barry and Dawn had some sort of relationship. I also thought it was cute how Dawn got really mad when Barry didn't remember her. I like the way they...
Back
Top Bottom