Recent content by Nekusagi

1. N

New Preview of the XY Anime shown on special

The Axew episode would have happened anyway, it just would have been about Team Rocket kidnapping him. All them being present would have done is cut into the same bullshit battles and made them even worse.
  2. N

New Preview of the XY Anime shown on special

Nice strawman, bro. Are you saying that Cameron wouldn't have existed if TR were there? Are you saying Trip would have done better if TR were there? Are you saying Ash would have battled Virgil if TR were there?
  3. N

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

When I click "recent changes", it doesn't open a link but instead thinks the link is an application. In other words, it gives me an "Open With/Save File" menu.
  4. N

A virus in the forums?

I just had the same problem trying to access it from Chrome.
  5. N

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Santa doesn't come off as an asshole to me, honestly. I always grew up hearing "if you don't believe in Santa, he won't believe in you," and it's not as though there haven't been a million Christmas movies and specials with that sentiment as their central theme. I mean, I'm as big a Jessie fan...
  6. N

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 026 (Dec 23rd, 2012) - Ayana Tsubaki

I, for one, am glad this is finally over.
  7. N

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Gary getting a beatdown in Viridian City. Is that unfair to people seeing Mewtwo Strikes Back who don't watch the show? Fascinating how even though the big news should be N and Team Plasma coming to the show, everyone's talking more about TR coming back, presumably in their pre-serious...
  8. N

So... Who thinks the new 'Team Rocket' dubs are going to be edited?

While I can't see Sandy's effects actually causing the episodes to be skipped here, due to a lack of any really disturbing/triggering imagery in the episode, I don't think it can be fairly said that by January (when the episodes should air), Hurricane Sandy won't be an issue, considering the...
  9. N

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Pokemon Live was approved by the writers too.
  10. N

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I'd like to know this as well. Mima's a sound engineer, not one of the show's writers. I don't consider a media canon unless the show's writers were directly attached to it.
  11. N

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!' Episode 001 Review Thread (July 1st, 2012)

You don't speak for all of us. Not every fan is happy about Pokemon Radio and not every fan dislikes Serious!Trio.
  12. N

Domino Shipping

Bashou x Domino doesn't seem like it'd work, Bashou is too calm and not a loudmouth like Buson. So I guess I ship Domino and Buson in that case. you know as well as anyone I didn't bother to memorize the dub names of Bashou and Buson
  13. N

Domino Shipping

I don't support Commandshipping, because honestly it skeeves me out a little and I feel too much of a connection to her (she was a major role model to me in high school while I was dealing with some nasty bullying) to be okay shipping her that way. I do personally think Giovanni is a father...
  14. N

Quality of Voice actors

For reference, 4Kids VAs who have returned: Dan Green Jason Griffith Rachael Lillis Lisa Ortiz Ted Lewis Sean Schemmel Maddie Blaustein (voiced Chatot in the Mystery Dungeon 2 short before her death) Herb Lawrence/Mike Pollock Jamie McGonnigal Jimmy Zoppi Kayzie Rogers Marc Thompson Parker...
Back
Top Bottom