N
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure there are energy drinks here....The closest thing we've got to Starbucks is boba....xDD

Oh? And why is that? Your avatar too mesmerizing? xD
    Yea, still alive. xD Not kicking though. =.=

Ah, that's good. I was gonna feel bad cause I was gonna stop stalking you. xD But since you have so many, I feel better. xD
    I have that shiny DW Gligar I promised you. :3 I'd appreciate it if you didn't trade it, since it's 31/31/31/x/31/31. Let me know if you want a nickname or anything before you pick it up :]
    I got bored. So I stalked you. I just wanted to let you know you had a cyber stalker from China for a whole 2 minutes. =]
    Oh, yeah, I just saw when I went on Smogon afterwards. It's alright, I'll take both, anyway. lol.

As long as you don't trade the Cradily you can have it :3
    Oh no, the first time I had to leave since I only had one poke with me so it wouldn't let me trade;_;

Dunno what happened the other time, though. :/
    Alright, thanks. I'm just waiting to trade with Troggy first. Then I need to reload my Platinum and teach them some TM's/tutor moves D:

:p
    Only a few, I'll need to check first; though, is the usual six alright, please? I just need to trade with Troggy first, and then teach them some tutor moves. Would you like anything from my thread in return?
    Hey, if you come back, would you be able to help me transfer some stuff, please? :] I can give you shinies and stuff in return, if you would like? :3
    Do you have some free time? It's just I need help evolving my Porygon and Poliwhirl ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom