Neo Blaze
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Michael Huisman is going to be in a Film in 2 Weeks and he's the Son of Harrison Ford's Character. The Film is called The Age Of Adaline and the Star of the Film is Blake Lively. I've seen SOOOOOO MANY Trailer for the Film and... NO INTEREST!!
    Oh so U know Michael Huisman, yeah he's GOOD as Daario Naharris. And same goes for Carice Van Houten.

Wonder how BIG a Role Omar Sy will have in Jurassic World?
    Personally for Me after seeing John Wick, I REALLY LIKE Michael Nyqvist, he WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD I thought, plays a GOOD Villain, and makes me wonder why he isn't in more stuff. But probably due to him being a more Foreign Actor maybe?
    Yeah and HollyWood wants to do a more English Version of The Raid and the Director I think was Rumored was the Guy who did The Expendables 3, and seeing Expendables 3, I'm Like "STAY THE *UCK AWAY FROM The Raid" now I HAVEN'T SEEN The Raid Films BUT I can tell they are REALLY GOOD but HollyWood NEEDS TO STOP REMAKING Certain stuff.
    Yeah GREAT Chemistry and GREAT Line!!

Do U have any Anticipated Movies this Year besides the Marvel Movies, Star Wars, and Bond LOL?! :XD2::lol:
    OH YEAH, FREAKING LOVE IT!! A+ FOR DAMN SURE!! And yeah, I'd consider it Oscar Worthy when it was, Russell Crowe TOTALLY DESERVING of Best Actor.
    Yeah it's REALLY SWEET Djimon did that :) and he was just Good in Furious 7, he's the 2nd Villain of the Film after Jason Statham.
    I... I JUST LOVE Djimon Honshu's Face, IT'S PRICELESS Dude!! He's PRICELESS with that Reaction

Time for a CELEBRATION!! Game Of Thrones Season 5 Premiere Tonight, WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah my nickname was Shy Prc because he looked all Shy when Gothmog took his Spear LOL!! But Happy's another good one :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom