Neo Blaze
Local time
2:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I was going to, BUT when BulbaGarden WASN'T Working, I FORGOT about it completely but I WAS going to tell U but in the afternoon just forgot about it completely Dude, Sorry.
    I think it's SWEET that the Emperor was at a Sci-Fi Convention took a Picture of William Kirtcher one of the Dwarfs in the Hobbit :)
    Yeah they THREW Paint on him LOL, but I think he'll be BADASS yet again :)

If that is True THAT'S HILARIOUS with those 2 Traning!! :)
    Will go back to watching them sometime :) And I must say, I Like Golden Frieza :) Wonder what Bieres's Role is since I saw him in a Trailer?

Yeah I Hope someone can Upload a Trailer for Episode 7, unless Disney will take down the Video :(
    Wait... There's a Golden Frieza? WHAT?! Did NOT KNOW that!! 0_0

"OH COME ON, I CAN'T SIT DOWN FOR ONE SECOND? " Vegeta LMAO, when Lord Beirus and Bu get into fight

Before Vegeta's Comment "PUTTING'S FOR BUU!!" LMAO

Yeah COME ON LUCKY PERSON!!
    A New Digimon Series? LOL!!

YEAH SOOOOOOOO PUMPED for Revival of Frieza!! :) have U seen Battle Of Gods?

One thing U forgot, Star Wars Celebration Next Week and U said this WASN'T AN April Fools Joke but New Trailer for Episode 7?
    Yeah WTF!!! WTF!! WTF!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA one Elk was JUST STANDING in the Middle of the Road and STOPPED!! LMAO
    SMH did U miss Last Week's Episode? But yeah. SMH, I DON'T KNOW WTF THIS IS Dude WITH THIS VOICE UGH!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I know, that could have been Explained I think but Lou Bloom, AMAZING Character that was Created by Dan Gilroy and for Jake Gyllenhaal doing an AMAZING JOB as him!! Even tho it WON'T HAPPEN, at the end I was like "SEQUEL!! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!!!"
    I had Given it an A+ didn't have any gripes per-say had a VERY SLEEK look to the Film, the Acting is all TOP NOTCH AND GREAT!! I'd say one Gripe but this is rather a Joke, pretty much EVERY Character EXCEPT Gyllenhaal's Intern WERE ALL UNLIKABLE DICKS AND A-HOLES!!
    Oh I see then. I think Gyllenhaal SHOULD have been Nominated for Best Actor but he wouldn't have Won. I'd would have taken out Bradley Cooper for Gyllenhaal
    Alright I FINALLY have Good Signal!!

That's GREAT to hear!! What was probably your 1 Gripe that PREVENTED the Film from getting an A+ ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom