Neo Blaze
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... BAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! GO STEVEN KING!!! :)
    Well DAMN!! O__O Just found this Out, Schmoes Personal Friend Katee Sackoff JOINED Flash Season 4! O__O GREAT FOR HER! O_O
    Mm :/ K

I see. I'm thinking of Watching Netflix's New Film, the Live Action Adaptation of Death Note. NEVER SEEN A SINGLE EPISODE of that Anime but I still want to see it anyway LOL.
    PFF, KNEW it was so didn't even Click on it. But Gee, U Liked Reviews in the Past but Ok. What are U up to?
    And then Annabelle: Creation... WOW!! CREEPY MOVIE!!!!! O_______O Good Use of SCARES in this Movie. There are the Usual STUPID Character Moments because Me and James were like "DON'T DO IT! DON'T GO IN THERE!" Cue Jumpscare "WE TOLD U NOT TO GO IN THERE!" REALLY GREAT Acting! The Use of some Practical Stuff and... THE NUN TEASES!!!!!! O________O PERFECT! Since it's the Next Film in the Conjuring Universe, Overall B+
    Ok anyway, my Movie Reviews I have 2 of them! Logan Lucky and Annabelle: Creation. Logan Lucky, SUPER ENTERTAINING!! Had VERY CLEVER Moments, GLAD to have Steven Soderbergh Direct a Film again. Acting, PHEMONINAL!! Standouts. Tatum, Driver, and Craig! :) ESPECIALLY Craig. Jokes are FUNNY when they appear, BEST JOKE of the Film HANDS DOWN was a Wink to Game Of Thrones! :) Overall, Underwhelming but Fun, A-
    I have 2, they're both Indie Films. Norman (has a MUCH *UCKING LONGER TITLE that I will NOT get into) Starring Richard Gere and ,MANY MANY OTHER Actors! At First liked it, but then it didn't Hold Up and didn't think it was quite memorable. But... NOTHING IS TOPPING THIS FILM!! Lady MacBeth!! I LIKE Indie Films but... THIS FILM WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PRETENTIOUS!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom