Neo Blaze
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I ONLY REMEMEBR his Dad appearing and whenever they Mentioned his Mom, she was the Professor Ivy of Daredevil for NEVER to Mention her Name LOL!
    Agree on Black Sky. Disappointing, don't know what it is.

Oh... SHIT!! O____O I had a feeling that's what it was but wasn't sure.
    That was Good, and LMFAO at the Meeting with Bakuto and Gao "Are we... NO LONGER on Speaking Terms?" LMFAO!!!!!! :)
    Ok. Look MAYBE my Grade will Change when I'd EVENTUALLY Watch the Series again. But I'm gonna make this Statement on The Hand as a whole and see what U think. They're Cool... but they NEVER MATERIALIZED the way we WANTED them to be. Them being the ULTIMATE THREAT didn't ultimately Workout. They proved to be UNDERWHELMING and just... UNCOOL at certain points.
    OMG... Ur like UNINTENTIONALLY TRYING to get my Grade to Change LOL, Ur Guilt Tripping Me. MAYBE U have a point with Elektra but... I WILL TAKE THIS SIDE OF HER OVER HER CHARACTER in DD Season 2 WHERE SHE WAY WAY TOO COCKEY and kinda ANNOYING! Yeah Murakami was... MEH, As much as I do like Bakuto... he Felt VERY MISPLACED here, LOL Whitehat was Cool but I was like "WHERE'D STICK GO!??!?!"
    Ok the Others WERE WASTED!! Liked seeing them together but yes... WASTED. Well although DISAGREE on the Knight Part, they TRIED to keep her Away from the Investigation and Understood why. But U HAVE A POINT and ARE RIGHT on the Side of the Daredevil and Jessica Jones Characters.
    Maybe Sometime I Rewatch and my Opinion Changes but for now... IT'S HOW I Feel, My Grade, My Opinion, just won't be Changed. [Ok here is ONE UNANSWERED QUESTION tho and I AM SURE U WILL AGREE WITH ME!! Stick says the Chaste is DESTROYED ALL but him, but.... WHERE THE FUCK IS STONE?!?!?!?!?! WTF HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!]
    Mmm... :( yeah whatever. Sorry but it's how I Feel [I THOUGHT AFTER Weaver was killed I was like "Ok, is this going to go down hill because USUALLY AFTER the Plot Twist like this, a Series goes Down Hill, but managed to Recover and be Good IMO.]
    Sorry. But DISAGREE, Last 2 Episodes REALLY GOOD IMO, Again, if it weren't for the Last few, it WOULD have been an A-. This is how I Rank Series at this point: Daredevil Season 1, Daredevil Season 2, Jessica Jones Season 1, Defenders Season 1, Iron Fist Season 1 (2nd Half), Luke Cage Season 1 (1st Half), Iron Fist Season 1 (1st Half), Luke Cage Season 1 (2nd Half)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom