Neo Blaze
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HE WAS IN THE THING!? O__O Huh didn't know. But yeah I know he was the Priest(?) in Pitch Black and Chronicles Of Riddick :) was also in Nice Guys. And... Voiced one of the Gorillas in Flash Season 3! :)
    IKR?!!?!??!?!?!

Yep. I remember U were like "Eh Ok" on this Show, but the Trailer Changed your Opinion LOL!!
    IKR!?!?!?!??! And November... LOL, WATCH that we'll get ANOTHER Trailer for Cloak And Dagger which SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF US!!!!! O____O
    LMFAO!!!! IT'S HIM IN LIVE ACTION LOL!!!!!!!!!!! BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Agreed.

YEP!! She seems REALLY COOL!!! :) And well... U KNOW WHY I am Interested in Maximus LOL. But Besides that Main Factor, IT'S TIME for a TV MCU Villain to be Good again since there HASN'T BEEN a Good One for a while, and from what Comic book Guru said... Sigourney Weaver IS NOT GOOD!! :( (Character Wise, NOT Acting Wise).
    I'm NOT COUNTING Lockjaw just because he's a CG thing, and I'm WAY TOO BIASED on Dogs but Agreed. And... LOLM SAME!! Crystal AND Maximus LOL. And Blackbolt. The Others... we'll see, they'll PROBABLY GROW On Me.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :)

Yep, Says Hi to Silver Surfer, Guardians, and Inhumans while in Space LOL! :)
    Ah Ok Ok! I NEVER KNEW that. Wonder if we have any Casting Announcements. I KNOW SADLY that Adrian Pasdar will PROBABLY NOT be around for a while to Play Talbot because Talbot's in Recovery and... he's SWITCHED OVER to DC and is in Supergirl Season 3 LOL!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom