Neo Blaze
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NOPE!!!!!!!! Well... I WON'T be ABLE to START it IMMEDIATELY DUE to Me STILL being on Vacation! But NO, THIS IS A SWRIES I'M WATCHING FUCKING ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    EVERYTHING RIDES on Justice League! And I can tell there gonna be a PROBLEM! WHO'S VISION AND VERSION ARE WE WATCHING!? The Original Version by Zac Snyder, OR are we getting a Different Tone by Jose Whedon?
    I see, we'll see. Because let's see, ONE WEEK AFTER Suicide Squad came Out, there was a Report that "Wonder Woman IS A MESS!!" Not a reliable source but people believed it. Guess what, IT PROVED TO BE WRONG!!!
    :mad: at Nolan! FIRST he RANTS on Post Credit Scenes AND NOW HE SAYS "NETFLIX IS POINTLESS!!!!!!" SMFH!! GEEZH, U are like a SERIOUS DICK IN REAL LIFE!!!!!
    Alright... I'll try not to. Although I DON'T THINK I did last year when U Left so... I MIGHT be good there on NOT doing it.
    I can understand that. I TRULY CAN! Moonlight IS THE BETTER FILM!! It really is. Because... it's the MORE IMPORTANT Film!
    Thanks :) yeah sometimes these Films... IT'S HARD to Sit through!! Like... I TRIED Inception a few weeks ago, COULDN'T DO IT! I NEED to do it with either a Friend or my Dad to sit through it. Fences is a SLOW MOVING Movie on purpose so I can understand U Losing Interest. Again. I'd say the ONE Movie Based on a Play that is HARD for Me to sit through, and I've stated it before, A Street Car Named Desire.
    I Respect your Opinion. SOMETIMES I CAN'T SIT THROUGH Movies like this (TRIED seeing Lady Macbeth Online the other day, Indie Film. IT'S BORING AS *UCK WITH NOTHING HAPPENING), and I there are times where I can sit through this stuff.. Did U AT LEAST think from what EVERYBODY SAID, Viola Davis DESERVED that Oscar Win? I SURE AS HELL DID! Also with not much happening... U WOULDN'T LIKE La La Land LOL!
    ... BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE LOL!! Did I notice Pacing was Off at times? Yes but I UNDERSTOOD it NEEDED to be that way! I was INVESTED WHOLE WAY THROUGH!! Did U Recognize Bubbuh from Forrest Gump? To me, the NyQuil would be for Boyhood LOL!!
    Mm, Ok then. The Series MAY NOT Die since it was kinda Announced a while back that there WERE Plans for 4 Spinoff in the World of GoT so... the World of Westerous/A Song Of Ice And Fire will Continue to Live On!
    -_______- WE WILL!!!!!!!!!! IF U CAN Sit through 13 Episodes in almost ONE DAY of the Marvel Netflix Shows, U CAN SIT THROUGH the 10 Episodes a Season for GoT. Is it because Fantasy ISN'T your thing because I've seen U and Plapi discuss your somewhat LACK of Interest in Fantasy stuff besides LotR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom