Neo Blaze
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should try seeing something with him, because he is really awesome. He has one of the goriest death scenes on television on GoT too. He gets his head crushed by someones bare hands.
    Oh Pedro Pascal IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! The thing that put him on the Map for Me, as Palpi said, Game Of Thrones where he Played The Red Viper... OMG THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!!!!!! And he WAS one of the BETTER PARTS to The Great Wall. And for Kingsman 2... HE MIGHY STEAL THE SHOW!! :)
    Another thing I love with Kingsman is that Pedro Pascal is in the new one. He is one of the best characters on GoT, he is the best character in Great Wall (the other characters are forgettable or unlikeable, but he is kind of funny) and he is in Narcos as well (which I haven't seen).
    You have not seen Kingsman? Thats wierd, since you like Bond so much. This should be your thing.

I like Fury, End of Watch and Suicide Squad, so I have faith in Ayer.

And the Inhumans trailer looks MUCH better than the first.
    IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT my FAVORITE SCORE OF THE YEAR!! Like... IF I WERE ABLE to FIND the Score/Soundtrack on CD... I'D BUY IT INSTANTLY just so I could Listen to the TENSION FILLED SCORE!!
    And my ABSOLUTE BIGGEST Pro I can GIVE this Film... MOTHERFUCKING HANS ZIMMER!!!!!! :) T5his was Me to Zimmer's Score! www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezgZO8LP0Q UNTIL I see A WHOLE CRAP-TON and LIST of Movies with his Score... IT'S MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SCORE of his!! Like what Baby's Driver's Soundtrack to the Film was Zimmer's Score to Dunkirk IMO.
    Ok, Decided on my Final Grade, A- I think it's a Good Film, Most of the Acting is Good, Good Set Pieces. But the Things I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT or THINKING ABOUT are: The Ariel Shots, Dogfights between Planes SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH!! The Cinematography... O_____O BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH!! It's like a Painting that U just CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT!
    OMFG, Grace... SHUT THE *UCK UP ABOUT "Pixar's MANIPULATION of Emotions" BS!!!!!!! She BROUGHT IT UP in her Dunkirk Review!! X____X
    NOT OVERRATED... I'd say OVERPRAISED! Like... NOT 96% like it was yesterday, I know it's 93% I'd say it's like. 85% or 90% at Best. GOOD FILM! A!
    To Me they were my WORST ASPECT of the Film. I have been Slowly Agreeing with Others that the MAIN PLOT of the Movie doesn't really start till halfway,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom