Neo Blaze
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What was YOUR Reaction to when May's Combuskin Evolved Into Blaziken and I was so Happy but it was the Second to Last Episode of the BLOODY AG Saga.
    What did U think Of Darkrai, Giratina, Magnezone, Sandile, and Virizion In General because they are my Favorite Pokemon of All Time Right Now.
    Who was Your Favorite Rival of the Unova Region? My Favorite was Bianca and I like Her So much and is so Hilarious.
    Do U think that Ash Caught too Many Pokemon this Region because he did. i thought it was Bad Enough when he got Sewaddle and would Evolve into Leavanny later on in the Road and who he Chosen if he had a 6-6 Match with Trip.
    I Remember that People were complaining that this Song is Sooooo Boring use Moves and Battle. That was Annoying I thought and the Song was key for Team Rocket's Plan for The Abyssal Ruins Plan and I thought it was Clever that the Writers did I think at Least Man.
    Did U think that Meowth was Faking being a gOOD guy with Ash in BW Or did U NOT Fall for the Act. I did for 2 Weeks and I was sooooo Happy when I saw it at the Cape 2 Years Ago but Calmed Down 2 Weeks Later and felt it was a little bit Of Acting and Faking This.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom