Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HMMMMMMMMMM...... TOUGH ONE!
    1. Dalton
    2. Connery
    3. Moore
    4. Brosnan
    5. Craig.
    6. Lazenby I GUESS but I CAN’T SAY since I HAVEN’T SEEN the Film he did :(

Shaun White... WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!??!?! UR GOOD!!!!!!
    Yep! The Film would have been TORPEDOED by that Community and wouldn’t have a Great Box Office, XD!

PFF, Madonna Gets a Razzie for having like... 10 Lines AT BEST and is in 1 Scene! LOL!
    Yep! And now... I think she’s One Of the Best Working Today! :)

Ok that was TOO EXTREME! He was just Bad! That’s Better Off I think. Stage Acting is Good. Wasn’t his Character Originally Korean? Like in the Beginng when he’s Supposedly “Killed” Doesn’t a Korean Play him?

Well Beautiful Location it was :)

LOL YEP! :)
    DAD is WHY I NEVER LIKED Rosamund Pike UNTIL FREAKING Gone Girl!!!

WOW!!! O____O Hope he’s Better in Other Stuff because I’m Sorry, HE SUCKED BALLS in that Film.

Yes, whatever European Country it was where the Ice Palace was where they Fought Gothmog was GREAT! :)
    Wait... the Villain in DaD IS Maggie Smith’s Son?!!??!?! O____O WHOA!

Yeah, Before Goldeneye, tWiNE was the MOST WATCHED Brosnan Film I Saw, so I kinda have a Personal Attachment to it. Again, I know it’s NOT GREAT!
    My LEAST FAVORITE would be Die Another Day, like there’s probably a few Good Moments, but Honestly... it’s NOT GOOD!
    I think it was One of Brosnan’s Ok Ones. As much I REALLY LIKE World Is Not Enough, Tomorrow Never Dies is PROBABLY the BETTER of the 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom