• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by NeoKING

1. N

Pokemon Manga Dissapointment thread

Yes.
  2. N

Issues You Have With Your Local Translation

I was honestly expecting a phonetic transliteration like this. Doraemon as an inspiration? Seriously wouldn't be surprised. I've seen some of the Chinese names and I must say, some of them are ridiculous. One that comes to mind was given the name "[Something] Manta ray" but I can't remember...
  3. N

That's just me translating it nicely. It literally means "Very Dreamy and Precious Spirits/Sprites/Genies/Elves."
  4. N

I could've sworn that 口袋宠物("Pocket Monsters(lit. 'House Pets')" was the official name of the Chinese version. It sure as hell should be. The Taiwan version's title, 神奇寶貝("Magical Treasures") is just retarded, while the title, 精灵宝可梦("Super Surreal Supernaturals") is even more retarded. Wow.
  5. N

Lmao at them calling Agatha "Hag" seriously XD.
  6. N

Is Ash Getting Smart?

Nah, he isn't. He's resourceful. But not smart as in "If I use Newton's third law and apply it to Water Gun... That's it!" But he's not always clever though. For me to consider him smart he'd have to be kinda like Yellow from Special.
  7. N

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

I WOULD say Dialga, but it seems to rule "time" in the quantum physics sense. So Celebi, because it could send me to the past XD.
  8. N

How is Pocket Monsters?

Not to mention that Serebii, one of the biggest fansites on the web since the beginning, only covered/covers Special.
  9. N

How is Pocket Monsters?

Are you blind? First of all, I saud every manga that isn't Special is GOOD. Never once said that they're bad(or logically that Special is bad either. Well, RBGY-GSC anyway, the rest is meh.) Second of all, I don't give a rat's ass if Satoshi Tajiri likes it or not. I like it, and that's all...
  10. N

How is Pocket Monsters?

Every Pokemon manga that isn't Special is good.
  11. N

PokeSpe: BW Chapter speculation thread

I gotta step my Chinese game up.
  12. N

What if Pokemon was dubbed by FUNimation instead of 4Kids?

And the thing about 90's FUNi was that their VAs had REAL talent, but FUNimation couldn't direct for shit. Pioneer took those same VAs from Saban's dub sans Goku(they found him a better VA - Peter Kelamis, THE DEFINITIVE English Son Goku) and made the dub for the first three DBZ movies...
  13. N

What if Pokemon was dubbed by FUNimation instead of 4Kids?

It would be worse than 4Kids. 90's FUNi was horrible. They'd replace all the music, more ridiculous script changes... Did you know that back then FUNimation did not have a decent translator? That's why they made up B.S.'d lines and such so much back then; to compensate for what lines they...
  14. N

"Pocket Monsters Legendary Encounters" starting November 29th!

Re: Another B/W manga? I know, but G's manga looks like art you'd see in V-Jump or even SHONEN Jump. I mean, the new Duel Masters manga("Legend Champion Gatch"; yeah, I love Duel Masters) looks like it was drawn to be more realistic and mature in contrast to the regular DM manga running in the...
  15. N

"Pocket Monsters Legendary Encounters" starting November 29th!

Re: Another B/W manga? "POCKET MONSTERS: Legendary Encounters" From the looks of it, CoroCoro G has some REALLY good manga-ka compared to the normal CoroCoro, and that Galaxy Olzekia is SEXY.
Back
Top Bottom