NeoMiniTails
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes the finale was amazing! And the whole scene with Haruhi riding the carriage with the ending song playing was great. I love the ending song. Haruhi was indeed pretty.
    Ooh, and the last scene when she dances with all the members was too cute.

That was a good video! You mixed in the two very well.
    I finished Ouran! It was great all the way through, although I'm sad there isn't more. Oh well, on to the Manga!
    Tomorrow: Excel Saga :)
    Thinking about it, there are so many great villains in Sailor Moon. Not sure which are my favourite though.
    Argh! I've almost finished Ouran!! Noo, I'm going to have to go straight for the manga to avoid withdrawl symptoms..
    But more positively, it'll mean time to watch Excel Saga!
    :p
    Oh yes, that was a good death too! Actually, I really liked the villains in R (and the crazy monsters :p).
    And the arrows pointing to stuff like the vase she breaks. :p
    Ok, once I have finished Ouran I am so watching Excel Saga, it sounds utterly hilarious. And Usagi's voice is in it!
    Yes, me too! As far as death scenes go in Sailor Moon, that one is the one that gets me the most, especially seeing Usagi's reaction to each death.
    Hehe, Mori doesn't say much, yet he still manages to be very funny. Kyouya is rather great too. I love the random banana skins that pop up in the episodes!
    I think at the moment my favourite Pokemon character is May, as I have been watching AG recently.
    Umm, I don't know ...maybe Minako? Hehe, I'm joking, its Rei, right?
    :eek: They cut off the deaths? But that was one of the best final battles, imo!
    I'm up to episode 11 of Ouran now.:p For the moment I don't have a favourite, its too hard to pick, they're all hilarious. Maybe I would say Tamaki for now though.
    Actually, its hard to choose in Sailor Moon and Pokemon too! In Pokemon I love all three girls, and I can't decide which I love best.
    For Sailor Moon, I like Ami a lot.
    I love My Hands so much. Cascada is actually a group, but Natalie is the girl who sings all the songs, however, the whole group is behind the scenes, they do the dance beats and the candlelight mixes.

Nice choice of games, I love Pokemon, every version, and I love Pac Man, and Midnight Club!!! :)

What about favorite food, sorry if I am asking too many questions.
    Oh no, it just gets worse! That doesn't fit Yuichiro's personality at all.

Not to mention, the whole friendship theme doesn't really make sense if Rei and Usagi don't get on.
    Yes, Hunny really does make me think of Momiji! Which is great, as Momiji was my favourite character, for being so unbelievably adorable. So far, Ouran has been making me laugh non stop. :)
    Yuichiro is a rockstar? Wow, what?!
    I agree, I mean the characters are always saying that Rei and Usagi argue because they are very close.
    Anyway, I will check out the manga.
    I have to thank you for recommending Ouran High School Host Club, I started watching it, I love it already! It is hilarious.
    Oh yes, Joss Stone is awesome. I actually liked Leona's new album and her old one, I just love Leona, cause when she first came out, I just started High School, so when I listen to her or look at her, it brings back great memories, and she is very pretty. :)

Oh, I love the movies you listed, but I'm a huge Disney fan. I love classic Disney like with Raven Symone, and Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan. I love all Cinderella movies by disney, and the one with Hilary Duff!!! What games do you play, and also, I can't believe I forgot my favorite group in music right now, my username, Cascada. Do you listen to Cascada!?
    Usher is very awesome, and so is Ashanti. Justin Timberlake isn't bad, but I absolutely love Beyonce, Katy Perry, Leona Lewis, Nickelback, and so much more music. Jordin Sparks is so awesome. What movies do you like, and that's a very interesting anime collection.
    Yes, I heard about Uranus and Neptune being 'cousins' :p That just makes it worse..
    The whole Rei not liking Usagi thing is silly, especially as they are almost the closest friends in the original. Chibiusa was a bit of a brat though, wasn't she? :p
    Well I shall watch Ouran high school host club then, it sounds cool and I need my animé fix. :p
    The manga is darker? That could be pretty interesting.
    I am great, thanks for asking. My favorite animes are Pokemon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Mew Mew Power, Yugioh GX, and Yugioh 5ds and you? Also, what's your fav type of music?
    Yup, and they changed stuff in the dub too, right?
    I have not seen Ouran high school host club. But I suppose if you ask, it must be good, so perhaps I shall watch it next.
    I'm half Swiss. Thus I have an addiction to chocolate :p
    I accepted your request :) And I shall take a look at your blog.
    I watched the original. I did once see about 1 minute of the dub and I couldn't stand it.:p
    Yes, you should read the fruits basket manga, its even better than the animé and has a proper ending. The animé stopped less than halfway through.
    You're spot on, I do live in Europe, and I'm half english. :p
    My favourite animé would have to be fruits basket. I love it too much :p
    I did finish watching sailor moon recently though, its great fun.
    Also, I notice it was you birthday yesterday, so happy birthday! (albeit a little late:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom