Recent content by NeoMiniTails

1. NeoMiniTails

Pokémon TV will end on March 2024

I hope they start bringing more stuff to Netflix as a result of this then. This is certainly disappointing.
  2. NeoMiniTails

Why were the TRio used so much in OS-DP

I can understand that though for me, the TRio had always been my favorites especially episodes just about them. Even now, while everyone is waiting for a Satoshi cameo, I’m waiting for TRio to make a comeback. I feel like Hoenn, DP, and XY and the series thereafter did good with starting to...
  3. NeoMiniTails

Why were the TRio used so much in OS-DP

They were just as much main characters as Ash was back then.
  4. NeoMiniTails

Hi,someone can help me a find this Pokémon episode?

Do you know who she is stomping? Do you have any context? That can be any episode with that pose and background.
  5. NeoMiniTails

Does Ash ever pull Brock’s ear?

I wouldn’t necessarily say romantic feelings. It just showed that physical interest in someone… but that’s not romantic in itself. It showed that he had a type and she fit it. Ash still didn’t flirt with her. Brock always flirts.
  6. NeoMiniTails

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

I really enjoyed the emotional intensity that this episode had. Every major character in the series had a cameo here, and they all looked amazing.
  7. NeoMiniTails

Is anyone disappointed that Journeys will come to an end soon?

I’m very sad about the Journeys series ending. I loved it to be honest. I wish Team Rocket had more screen time throughout, but we got a lot of quality moments with them throughout. Dawn’s return throughout was amazing. I’m excited for the new series and for what art style will be used but I...
  8. NeoMiniTails

Where can I watch the Legends Arceus specials?

I sent you a link to the episodes.
  9. NeoMiniTails

What led to the "decline" in the animation from XY to SM

R&S was considered to have a high amount of frames per second as all the other series prior had lower frame rates... as ruby and sapphire tended to have moment from individuals in every moment like think about the first episode of Sun and Moon where each individual person and section would be...
  10. NeoMiniTails

Do you mind linking me to the page in regards to that?
  11. NeoMiniTails

Not really sure where you got this information... but it doesn't really seem accurate especially since Black and White onwards, they started using a higher amount of frames, especially in action-heavy episodes. Sun and Moon wasn't stiff at all so I think you may be talking about something...
  12. NeoMiniTails

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

I am hoping that there will be a new Eeveelution introduced which will be what Chloe’s Eevee will evolve into, which will be an ancient form that has been seen since the olden days.
  13. NeoMiniTails

Review JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

I really enjoyed this episode. I watched it earlier today and found myself super excited for the Galar arc coming up.
  14. NeoMiniTails

Why Ash's Primeape and Most of His Pokémon at Prof. Oak's Lab Were Cut in the Sun & Moon Series

Because of time constraints... Showing all of them really wouldn't have made much sense. Also the show doesn't need to show every past character to show continuity.
Back
Top Bottom