Neon Borealis
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the late response about the reservation. I took a long hiatus from the forums and I just come back occasionally, but I'm thinking about coming back (if I'm not too busy). I'm assuming it's over now, but it's fine. Thanks and sorry if I troubled you.
    Hello. Just in case the mention notification didn't work, Day 2 in my mafia game started.
    Hey Neon! You aren't playing any games at the moment, so could you please sub in for either Akuraito, jda95 or Beck in the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia?
    Still swamped as ever. Why did I ever agree to help run a convention at the same time I work and have school XD
    You are in no way obsessed compared to me. I don't spend very much time off Bulbagarden at all. XD
    Yeah, he really isn't around much, but I see you around often. Atomic is probably more inactive than you.
    Oh wow. That's awesome that you got close to winning, it's a shame you didn't though... :/

Majestelle? That will take a while for me to get used to, but it's kind of cool.

I know nothing of the announcement you are referring to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom