Neon Borealis
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That sounds cool. :) I kind of wish I had an idea on what I will do in the future. XD
    Actually, I don't really have anything else to add this handcrafting conversation.

Aw... :( Well, stuff like that takes a lot of practice and you have to get over the frustration. XD I'm sure you could make one if you tried it again. ^_^
    Oh, I see, so this must be foreign to you. We can change the subject if you'd like. :)
    Thanks, they only take an hour each. XD

I had actually never turned plastic until today, so I didn't know what to expect, but it was a fun challenge. It was also a test of my patience. XD
    These are made of plastic, but most people make them out of wood. Plastic is much more difficult to turn than wood, and boy does it make a larger mess. XD
    Let me take a picture of the three I have made today. I don't know how long it will take for me to take pictures of them and upload one, though.
    Yep. I make them using a woodturning lathe and pen kits. It's a lot of fun. XD
    It isn't the last day of the year for me yet, but it's been pretty good. :) Are you enjoying yours?
    Sorry about that, Neon. I just wanted for you to know that I know. :/ I didn't mean to make you feel awkward...
    What do you think of me? Weird question, I know, but I'll explain why I am asking this later.
    Hey, Neon Borealis. I have a question for you, and I know you would be the best person to have answer it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom