11:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• III is definitely a boy
    They show him shirtless in at least two episodes
    They wouldn't do that if he was a girl :p
    pls

III-sama's the epitome of manliness.

More seriously, though, I do agree with you on Fuya. :p He's even worse than III and Tron combined.

Afraid 4kids will make III a girl.
    I'm keeping up with element mafia just to see who turns out to be what, so mind if I ask why you thought I was mafia?
    Wow, that's a lot for a Twix bar, no matter how good of a candy it is. That sounds like a typical snack stand though, overpricing everything.
    Twix is pretty damn good. I buy them at work every now and then, since we have them for 75 cents. Yoohoo is too, but we don't have small individual bottles. She probably is doing it to be annoying, 15 is still an age where people act like that commonly so.
    Being in charge though also gives good experience in case you need for future times in life. Haha, that sounds about right. It wouldn't be work without weird regulars showing up.
    Yeah, I started off with a Dual Chop to a Fire Fang with Chompy. I think I'm going to stick to combos, since it gives me more points. Might switch in to PAR it or something for added MCR.
    You're right, it doesn't sound like you make that much for coaching. Your regular work pay sounds pretty much the same as mine, while you deal with people you like, and I deal with some friendly people, some nut jobs, and some very rude people, all of these three are customers. How long have you been doing this?
    Exactly. Going to SUCK writing 25,000 characters to catch this sucker, though. I don't have any sprays with me and I average about 2500 characters per post. :/
    Alright. I'm stuck with it in the park anyways, failed escape. I'll leave after this so I'll have Aggron and Durant on my team. :D
    I have a chance to catch Durant in my park run. Wanted to talk to you about if I should catch it or wait it out for a Drilbur.
    Well, based on how you explain it it sounds like it is. Like take me for example. I think it was two weeks ago, I worked 43.5 hours, and made $281 from it cause of taxes and all. Do you get overtime pay, or is this more like an under the table pay?
    You'll probably never find a job you wanna do forever. Is the pay good, or not really?
    Sounds like me. Well, not the liking part. But the the people I work with are cool, and I hate my hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom