• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!
Neosquid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have just finished Stranger Things Season 3 yesterday with my familly.

I feel ya'. I loved Alexei, and felt mad at that Russian Schwarzeneger parody ***head. I grinned when he got killed.

But still, my absolutelly favourite character is Dustin. The Never Ending Story song sequence was 10/10.

My dad also thinks Hopper is alive, through...
    How?
    I hope whatever they thought off to answer that question is plausible...
    Unless he's actually dead, and the 'Americaniec' mentioned in the finall sequence is someone else...
    Hawkins president?
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    yeah, alexei was my boy. Probably my favorite stranger things character. I talked with my therapist about his death and she actually looked up a few scenes with him, and after I explained more about him, she apparently understood why I liked him so much. That russian hitman got what he deserved.

dustin is sorta cool. I like most of the characters to some degree.

I'm like 80% sure hopper is alive. Either he's been captured by the russians or he lept into the upside down portal and is in that dimension. Honestly if he actually died I would be super pissed, especially considering how unnecessary it was. Like I get that they were in a hurry to shut off the key but it would have taken hopper like what, 8 seconds to run back to the control room?

did you guys like the season? I thought it was pretty good.
    Icy Wind
    Icy Wind
    I thought it was pretty good too. A definite improvement over season 2
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Me and my familly are now rewatching seasons 1 and 2. And oh booooooooiiiii!!!!

I loved the third season. I mean, come on, pretty much every character got its time to shine. You can argue that Will was a bit underutilized, but it's excusable because he had one really strong and powerfull episode dedicated to him dealiing with growing up and maturity. That was my second favourite espisode in the season.

Jim Hopper, Joyce, Alexei and Murray were one of the highlights of the show. I mean, remember that moment when Hop stoled a car from some random guy at the oil station? Me and my familly were laughing to death, almost litleary. And Joyce and Hop were so awesome when together!

Dustin and Steve were amazing, and Dustin performing Never ending Story theme song with Suzzie even more so.

Mike and Lucas are such loosers SMH.

I hope whatever they planned for Russians will also explain how they managed to get hundreds of Russian scientists, soldiers, and shipments of mateialls needed to build this lab in less than a year overseas without being noticed.

Mind flayer was a lot more serious bussiness than ever before. Violence was greatly executed, not over the top, but still strong enough to send thrills down the spine.

Overall, the season was great. Lots of amazing character work, visualls, really strong episodes, and amazing acting and music as always.
    you know that Vivian is a male right (in japan)
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    she's not a male, she's a transgirl
    Ryan Massey
    Ryan Massey
    oops i guess your right. i always thought it said "un chico" in the spainsh version of pmtyd ("un chico" means "a boy")
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    glad we could clear that up. I've heard people call her a boy before, but she refers to herself as female, which means she is trans. If she was a boy, she would not do that. Not to mention her sisters insult her by calling her a boy; what kind of boy feels insulted when he's called a boy?

I consider her to be transgender in every language of ttyd, but I still wish I was able to read japanese so I could play the original version where her being transgender is actually brought up in some way.
    'one of the two fully evolved fire-type starters that are actually cool'
    Out of curiosity, which is the other?
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    incineroar, to a degree
    though I still kinda wish litten had evolved into a sleek quadruped cat
    I Par-see you’ve chosen a relatable Touhou character to theme
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    I couldn't resist the opportunity
    MegaPod
    MegaPod
    Yea, I totally understand that...one of the reasons I’ve chosen her to theme before out of the little pool of Touhou characters I know
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    I wonder what you were jealous of
    Happy birthday to ya. Hope it's been a good day for you and whatnot.
    Reactions: Neosquid
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    thank you~ I suppose it's been an acceptable day overall
    Reactions: Ebail
    hey, what's your opinion on this initial design of mipha? pbs.twimg.com/media/Du2NupcWsAAUOoB.jpg:large
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    I actually sort of like it. It has a certain charm that comes from being adorably messy, what with those fins that resemble frilly hair and the jagged spikes on her shoulders. I can't figure out if I like it more than canon mipha for that that reason, or less, because actual canon mipha just looks so darn regal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…