• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!
Neosquid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my dad doesn't even know the difference between sex and gender

continues to compare his feelings of being sort of feminine to genuine gender dysphoria

I fucking hate cis people (and yes I mean like 78% of cis people, not all of them, since I know I'll get yelled at if I don't clarify this)

at least he got me really high, that's certainly a benefit to him (and I swear to god if anybody tries to force their fear of marijuana on me again....)

he did notably change my name on his phone, which suggests that he might not be as bad as I suspected....although he spelled it "Niya" which resulted in quite the eyeroll from me, like jeez man you don't even know how to spell your daughter's own name. It's four letters (technically my full name is six letters but nobody uses that except riki), dude.

I forced him to post his questions on r/asktransgender and send me the link to the thread on discord when he does

he better fuckin' do it, because I'm about done explaining everything in depth to him -_-
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Hugs Naya
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    embraces Naya; nuzzling her face
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    hugs max back

embraces chida and nuzzles him back

thanks guys~

....meh, I'll be fine regardless of what he does. Still, I hope he ends up surprising me....apart from the transphobia and racism and homophobia, he's actually not so bad. He's certainly easier to get along with than my step father. I mean, that's like saying a sandwich covered in mold and slime has tasty ingredients, but I felt like giving him a bit of credit for once, 'kay?

....this feels weird. I think that's enough giving him credit for the time being. Time to go back to normal. He didn't know what anime was when I mentioned it to him yesterday. He's so much of a dip, that I'm surprised I can't find him in the grocery isles at kroger.
    having alexa play azalea town appears to be at least somewhat successful in calming down my psychotic mind

it's my favorite non battle theme in the pokemon series
    Reactions: Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    You motivated me to listen to both versions for a bit; I think I actually like this town theme a lot more than I thought I did~
    Had your surgery yet?
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    I haven't had any surgeries yet. I'm still trying to convince my dad to let me get facial feminization surgery. I need to find out if insurance covers orchiectomy. I've thought about it and that's the surgery I'm currently leaning towards, my dick doesn't bother me as much as those....other things do, especially if it shrinks after getting them removed. And I have ways to fit into a bikini even while having it.
    pokemon is a mistake
    pokemon is a mistake
    I see! Good luck.
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    thanks reila. I'm also planning on switching to estrogen injections soon (I'd be too scared to needle myself, but I know a therapist who's willing to inject me for free) so hopefully my body feminizes even more.

I hope everyfin goes well with you too.
    I have just finished Stranger Things Season 3 yesterday with my familly.

I feel ya'. I loved Alexei, and felt mad at that Russian Schwarzeneger parody ***head. I grinned when he got killed.

But still, my absolutelly favourite character is Dustin. The Never Ending Story song sequence was 10/10.

My dad also thinks Hopper is alive, through...
    How?
    I hope whatever they thought off to answer that question is plausible...
    Unless he's actually dead, and the 'Americaniec' mentioned in the finall sequence is someone else...
    Hawkins president?
    Neosquid
    Neosquid
    yeah, alexei was my boy. Probably my favorite stranger things character. I talked with my therapist about his death and she actually looked up a few scenes with him, and after I explained more about him, she apparently understood why I liked him so much. That russian hitman got what he deserved.

dustin is sorta cool. I like most of the characters to some degree.

I'm like 80% sure hopper is alive. Either he's been captured by the russians or he lept into the upside down portal and is in that dimension. Honestly if he actually died I would be super pissed, especially considering how unnecessary it was. Like I get that they were in a hurry to shut off the key but it would have taken hopper like what, 8 seconds to run back to the control room?

did you guys like the season? I thought it was pretty good.
    Icy Wind
    Icy Wind
    I thought it was pretty good too. A definite improvement over season 2
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Me and my familly are now rewatching seasons 1 and 2. And oh booooooooiiiii!!!!

I loved the third season. I mean, come on, pretty much every character got its time to shine. You can argue that Will was a bit underutilized, but it's excusable because he had one really strong and powerfull episode dedicated to him dealiing with growing up and maturity. That was my second favourite espisode in the season.

Jim Hopper, Joyce, Alexei and Murray were one of the highlights of the show. I mean, remember that moment when Hop stoled a car from some random guy at the oil station? Me and my familly were laughing to death, almost litleary. And Joyce and Hop were so awesome when together!

Dustin and Steve were amazing, and Dustin performing Never ending Story theme song with Suzzie even more so.

Mike and Lucas are such loosers SMH.

I hope whatever they planned for Russians will also explain how they managed to get hundreds of Russian scientists, soldiers, and shipments of mateialls needed to build this lab in less than a year overseas without being noticed.

Mind flayer was a lot more serious bussiness than ever before. Violence was greatly executed, not over the top, but still strong enough to send thrills down the spine.

Overall, the season was great. Lots of amazing character work, visualls, really strong episodes, and amazing acting and music as always.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…