• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Rainami

1. Rainami

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: EXTERMINATE!!!!

blushes why, thank you~ I'm not just pretty, either. I can be quite badass when I feel like it.
  2. Rainami

as long as their homophobia (and likely transphobia) isn't portrayed in a way that makes it sound like they're in the right, it's fine.
  3. Rainami

Mafia: Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

I get why you'd be skeptical of me. Feel free to ask me anyfin if you think it'll help you better understand. I should clarify two things in case there was any confusion. The first is that I was a vanilla townie until last night, when I used the blueprint I got. I did imply this, but I thought...
  4. Rainami

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

its face looks pretty sinister, and its color scheme befits that of a dark-type. Maybe it has a malicious personality to match, who knows. I don't see how it's a stretch. Better than having it be the 50,000th pure fighting-type, and the third pure fighting-type in its generation.
  5. Rainami

I agree, but mono fighting is soooooo boring and lame. It looks more like a fighting/dark type or something. I am totally biased since fighting is my least favorite type, I'll admit that much.
  6. Rainami

...I have no idea. Um, I'll edit the quote.
  7. Rainami

elaborating on this...although I've never watched it, I've read that the diancie in the diancie and the cocoon of destruction movie is female, and she lacks a sex entirely. The same is true for the gems in steven universe.
  8. Rainami

chibighost, don't think that my post enables you to not think about your behavior either. It's fully possible you need to tone it down, as I've said before. I honestly don't fucking know, my brain is just really good at tuning certain things out. if I was forced to make a more concrete...
  9. Rainami

I am not fazed as much by chibighost's chaos and food shenanigans as much as other people seem to be, so I end up forgetting information pertaining to how frequently they actually occur. I've explained to him the stance of the other side at least twice before, so I think it's fair I point out...
  10. Rainami

get a room you two maybe they have gender but not sex.
  11. Rainami

what is destroying the scissors going to do when he already cut the rope
  12. Rainami

is that an apple pie I know pokemon has produced some pretty out there concepts, but "apple pie dragon" has to be one of the most bizarre things they've ever created
  13. Rainami

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Dragonair 100 Shelgon 90 Fraxure 80 Haxorus 40 -> 20 Sliggoo 130 +> 140 Altaria 60 Gabite 100 Hakamo-o 80 Kommo-o 80 Kingdra 80 Vibrava 160 Dragalge 100 Noivern 80 Naganadel 120
  14. Rainami

I'm primarily interested in movepools, abilities, and base stats. that reminds me, I was intending to guess the base stats of the new pokemon and see how close I am. Seems like the datamine might drop soon, so I guess I better get started.
  15. Rainami

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Dragonair 100 Shelgon 80 -> 70 Fraxure 80 Haxorus 50 -> 40 Sliggoo 130 +> 140 Altaria 100 Gabite 100 Hakamo-o 80 Kommo-o 80 Kingdra 90 Vibrava 150 Dragalge 100 Noivern 80 Naganadel 120