Recent content by Neptune's Disciple

1. N

New Moves/Abilities

I think it would be much better if SR only had three levels of damage, 25%, 12.5%, and 6.25%. All pokemon with a rock weakness (be it 2x or 4x) would receive 25% damage, pokemon which receive normal damage from Rock would receive 12.5%, and any that resist it would receive 6.25%. The other...
  2. N

Pokemon Breeding, Hatching and Daycare Changes?

No, it's not, but it can still be time consuming. I've now built up a stock of 31 IV'd fathers for just about every egg group, certainly makes it much easier. What part of that actually made you think I was being serious? Obviously they're not going to introduce a facility where you pick and...
  3. N

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

I would have thought it was more to do with some Fairie's inherent connections with nature. Things like nyads and dryads, elves, gnomes, pixies, and even witches are shown to have a very strong connection to nature. The moon has strong ties to natural forces too, and if you look at pagan...
  4. N

No, I'm time-poor. It took me days to breed a Snorunt with the right IV's and nature, and that's one where the ability doesn't even matter. Don't get me started on Scizor. I was saying it as a joke, though I have to admit it would be lovely and save me so much time. They've just introduced...
  5. N

I want a facility where you can select the IV's that the baby will get, and which nature/ability it gets. I'd also like to be able to select egg moves from a list. We're paying the Day Care people, why can't they get their shit together and provide a decent service. Seriously though, I'm pretty...
  6. N

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

It's not a weakness though, it's just that Fire resists Fairy attacks. Who knows why, maybe they just thought Fire could do with a defensive boost due to the S/R weakness. If they're going by that logic though, it would make sense to treat bug, ice, and flying the same.
  7. N

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation So if people are saying that Chespin is Oshawott 2.0, and Hariboogu is Pignite 2.0, then clearly GF will make the final evolution Serperior 2.0. Cuz you know, they're in the business to rip themselves off.
  8. N

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Gliscor and Togekiss are awesome! Huge improvements on their prior-evolutions. I also quite like Rhyperior, though I'm not sure it really improved on Rhydon that much, the biggest point of difference is that it gets Solid Rock as its ability. In my mind...
  9. N

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Like Mega Blastoise, I think the design is nice and the arm shells/guns are a nice touch. Unsure on the ability though - the increase in power would have to be quite significant to consider changing from scald, surf/hydropump to waterpulse. I bloody love the...
  10. N

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Personally, I love this for Spritzee's evolution:
  11. N

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I really love the concept with Pancham/Pangoro. To me, Pancham is basically a petulant child - naughty, testing the boundaries, and just being a little shit, but not inherently evil. Hell, if every petulant child grew up to be evil/a mob boss, then there...
  12. N

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion The only one I'd change would be to give Empoleon Moxie and a nice boost in speed to boot.
  13. N

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Because of it's evolution's potential name in that list of leaked Japanese names that came out a while ago. It will be somewhere in this thread and in the rumour thread. By memory, it related to 'Urchin' (meaning hedgehog) and Kendo I would absolutely...
  14. N

X and Y So Far, Best and Worst

It actually annoys me that it's only for Pikachu, I wish they wouldn't keep giving it such special treatment. If one pokemon can say it's name in-game, all of them should be able to.
  15. N

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Yup. Please GF, no mega's for pokemon that already evolve. I'd absolutely love to see a Mega Raichu though
Back
Top Bottom