N
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you as well.

Yeah, I used that Honchcrow during my entire diamond game, I'm thinking of chaning it since it's defense is atrocious, but now I mostly use it to get around with FLY, lol.
    I don't really care about natures so just give me whichever you like.

Forgive me though, but it may take a little longer for me to get your Totodile. He's from Colosseum and I can't trade him to Firered before I get that weird machine working in the Sevii Islands. I'm almost there though, so it shouldn't be too long.
    Wow, great, thanks a lot, lol. I'll take the Pinsir with Hyper Cutter, and if you're still offering the King's Rock, I'll take that as well. Thanks! Is there an item in particular that you'd like? I'll see if I have it.
    lol, it's ok, I'm actually looking for any legitimate event pokémon, but if you don't have any, or if you aren't willing to trade them, I'd have no problem trading regular pokémon.

I'd be looking for a slowpoke and/or its evolutions, a pinsir or a magmar. Do you have any of those?
    thank you that'd be great for the shiny cuz i wanna put it on plat when i get it ^^ raise another 100 luxray
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom