N
Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG can I get your autograph!? <3

Though thank you for the Destiny knot, I love having extras. :D
    Oh sure I'll get online soon. :)

And I'll answer the rest of that VM soon, I'm just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off atm. xD
    It's not their fault, they just weren't graced with what Amanda and Nester have now. I feel really bad for them, GF has helped a few but they won't help everyone, and now there's something even lower in PU. Don't you wish all those pokés had a chance too?. And yeah .w. The poor guy didn't get much, but he has a niche in Sucker Punch it's bettet than nothing, I really feel jealous of Conkeldurr..
    Heh, most screeners don't have much of an utility. Well meowstic isn't trapped but can be pusuit trapped :/

Hah that made me laugh xD It's time to dig out on some places for one.

I already replied to you, but Sally is ready when you can trade, tho my shcedule is kinda complex. So you might trade with Dolce :/ Your deaths are getting close to 9000? xD
    To me it's mostly nostalgia and the heads, I dunno but I really wanted it back. I can't actually explain it .w.

Oh yup, but wally is the most common iirc.
    I spent 4 years trading on here, and hoarding this off my games. xD Collecting is super fun for me, it's like having a prized trophy really. :p

And oh since I didn't mark the IVs of the Celebi in thread. It's 31/x/31/x/31/x, so at least it's got the bulk needed for that subpar nature.
    Sorry for the late reply myself, I got distracted by things. So nw if you reply to me late, I know things happen. xD

I like the strange things in life and in Pokemon. :p Though I never consider things to be aware of in team building, I'm not that great in that department. =~=
    Oh I know, I use that in NU. xD But come on, if we will be scared of burns noone will use psychical attackes unless they have guts. I remember that smogon set, I used it but honestly I always tended to run all out attackers and try to make defensive pokes more ofensive, and some can work at least in surprise factor. :p A prankster one is the best for dual screens! I switch between meowtic and klefki, and less frequently bronzong.

Well you can try out your own set. But unfortunately on the special it doesn't have much, I tried to use giga drain too instead of synthesis.

Oh guess we are even now? :p Wish chansey eh? That move on chansey is available via event only and even worse a gen III event, I am hunting for one. Have you chosen now? If you are going for the mega usually adamant is the best. Wow really close to 50! I bet you will do it the next time ^^)/ Well we all know the Hax it's on the Maison's side >.>; I usually don't battle there since I am not good at battlling but eh, it stil bugs me the lack of Battle Frontier.
    I like the stragedy! Well it's okay, I am sure I have a few bagons, I can breed it a day just let me know ^^ No killing yourself .w. I missed you lost in a few months. So want a jolly?

Pfft xD Do you use tanky wall?
    Totally feel ya there! My set:
    Amanda doesn't have contrary, she is a psychical attacker. Now I have another one I got as a gift tho ^^
    A lot of stragedies can sound clever at first but turn out to be terrible, if I tell you my "experiments" you will laugh at me all day xD

And I was away for two months >.>; I am really sorry for this. Now I will more active around here if you need something else. But my~ That was so sweet of you Nester! c':

That'd be hella amazing! Bring on the hail! /o/
    I don't mind battling sometime, I'm not that great though. xD Though I figured naive was a nice nature since Archeops has a nice base special attack, and it would catch people off guard. I'm a fan of surprises like that honestly. I even have a modest mega Garchomp.
    Puns! Nice man! <3 Venti's fully grown now! She's a mighty Archeops! Her flying is a little iffy but she can take down those who underestimate her. :)
    It was a quiet day so I can't complain. But how's Louis? Did you train him up? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom