N
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Totally! It has way more coverage as a psychical sweper iirc. I still use the coil set sometimes for lulz tho xD I mean it's my dear Amanda after all.
    I just hope it was as useful with Spinda.. :c Poor little guy.

To annoy people? Why thank you~ I try to make them sound cool c:
    Ohh o.o Damn.. I'd never come up with such good nicknames.

If you are still around we can trade/battle in the next hour n-n

Theres almost no winter here xD I want to see snow someday qwq
    Oh dear~ My beautiful serperior! Is it BL now? Woah~ What a rise in so little time.

Oh strikethroughs are made using thise code [/*s] (just take out the * and you are done :p)
    Gardevoir Cyrille, Heracross Cross (praise my originality), Zoroark Copycat, and Galvantula Tik ehe.
    Such cool nicknames ^^ I am intrigued by Piccolette though, kind of rings a bell for me.

Let's trade before the battle c:

Ah, I am from Paraguay. Hottest temperatures can reach +40 in the streets.
    Damn now I can't wait to battle! Btw what kinda battle will we have?

The best of truths in the Pokemon world! I should add it to my quotes lists c: Even if I have a lot I have my favorites. I still remember the first members of the team I got attached the most to in Y. They were Garde, Heracross, Galvantula and Zoroark. At least one of them will most likely be in any of my teams. Do you have fav team members?

Yay c: I will be able to evolve my pikachu!

You won't like the heat here once you spend most day sweating and wishing there were more trees, iirc is snowing lots? o.o
    Looks like you will sweep the floor with me then :p

I feel that, don't worry. They are not just battling machines for me, I like them all and they al have their particular traits. Hence why I believe in putting nicknames to all of them. If you have a thunder stone I will happily give you a good IVs one with egg moves >w<

I'd never had guessesd it D:

Well I am, media of 35°C xD you?
    You get the wrong person, for real xD I might look cool but I barely know about battling. Whats your battling level?

Ahaha I bree them in 2 years or so, plus as a breeder I usually get perfect pokes I use to battle as well. You can never have enouh pokes! As in, so you always change something when you battle someone again. Too bad I barely know how to use certain pokes.
    And yeah it has :p Did I catch your interest~?

Then tell me! ò.ó!

I am #TeamGroudon, but irl I'd be cheering for Kyogre. xD

And just I couldn't log in yesterday qwq
    Ohh I know that xD Just the name confused me.

35 pokes eh? Looks like you are only starting now. I have around 5 boxes of fully beed/trained mons (I stared breeding since XY came out so..) I wish I had more tho qwq. I have some I bred a long time ago yah, why? >w>

Game of Thrones xD Might your knowledge enlighten me then~

Oh no.. A Kyogre fan D:

Okay I can play one game x3 Wanna battle tonight?
    What's Smogon QC?

So you will carry it too? How noble of you c: Just don't carry your Gliscor's Toxic orb or Conkeldurr's Flame Orb D: That'd be too much!

You are my true bro -w- (For me too xD But eh).
    Uhh >w< GoT? Honestly is the only Nester that comes to mind now..

YEAH XD 7.8 for that :U Stupid IGN. I hatr them.

cof cof... Remind me not to battle you qwq
    I tried it first with a Choice scarf since being slow is a drawback but the less power means it most likely won't OHKO and get KOed himself. xD; It's a hard poke to play with honestly, guess hazards and wish passers are the best to keep him. But we have to find a way to battle with him!!
    Hey no hurting yourself D: Uses Wish+Batton Pass, gimme that life orb :eek:
    My tepig is called Gigi, is a female (if you get the reference we will take along way better :p). True! Why is ir called Nester btw?

No too much water meme? :p

Rage Powder for once, Spore for another, giga drain too.. ... Makes me wanna cry qwq
    Only problems is it kills itself too fast, if it doesn't OHKO the enemy it most likely gets defeated. At least he can't be wowed :p
    Aw.. Did you want it to have Reckless too? :c For Tepig I am sadenned yeah since I like to play LC sometimes.

Yay another fan! :3 If any I didnt like how some routes were a bit short, but overall -like you said- the diversity is a +. Amoongus.. The nightmare of VGC xD
    They are the same line! >w> Bet you are happy the HA was released recently

Yay another fan c: Those two, Unovian ones. I am detecting another fav of the region~?
    Thank you! I really appreciate you RNGing Venti, saves me a decade breeding her.
    I've got Louis, modest male with glare and a 31/30/31/30/31/30 IV spread. I think I got lucky since it looks like he inherited all the right 30 ivs from his dad. xD
    Nah not that much trouble, oddly all the likely candidates I've gotten so far were female or had HP Water.
    Awesome. :) I have the perfect parents for your Snivy, I'm just aiming for a decent iv spread. xD
    Apologies? I didn't realize you were going to have the Heatran ready yesterday anyway, so it's no bother to me.

I can trade right now as it happens. I'm adding you right now, look out for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom