Recent content by Nester

1. N

GEN VI: Defog Piplup

Ah, nice. I was looking for that nature. The IVs don't matter much, as I'm grateful for the Piplup. What nature would you like the Kyurem to be?
  2. N

Oh, wow, thank you! I'm not too concerned with the nature, but what is the spread on them and what would you like in return?
  3. N

Hello, everyone! As the title suggests, I am looking for a Piplup, or an evolution of it, with Defog. I can offer any RNGed Shiny Pokemon and legendary Pokemon of the following: Terrakion Verizion Cobalion Cresselia Kyurem
  4. N

Water-type spinner

While Mega Blastoise doesn't have Starmie's speed and reliable recovery, it serves as a fine wallbreaking spinner with its good bulk, power and coverage. It also has better defensive typing as a pure Water type, meaning that Dark, Ghost, and Bug types won't threaten it as much, and as a Mega, it...
  5. N

Hannah's Trading Thread

Well, that perfect world will soon become a reality! They shouldn't take too long, a couple of days at worst. What gender would you like them to be?
  6. N

Hannah's Trading Thread

Well, even trophies are polished. Doesn't mean that they're loved any less than tools in a garage. Just be sure to tell me exactly what you want.
  7. N

Hannah's Trading Thread

Yup! I can do that, but what do you want for these Pokémon? (IVs, EVs - if you want -, Nature, Ability, Hidden Power, Egg Moves and Tutor Moves. Also note that certain moves that you want on a Pokémon can be PP Maxed if available before transferring.)
  8. N

Hannah's Trading Thread

It can be caught in different Poké Balls in the Friend Safari, if you have that. Anyway, what Pokémon would you like me to RNG?
  9. N

Hannah's Trading Thread

Hello! I would like to request the following Pokemon: Love Ball Chansey (Nicknamed Sophie) Bold Nature Natural Cure 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss Dive Ball (if possible) Squirtle (Nicknamed Nelson) Modest Nature Rain Dish 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aura Sphere Klefki (Nicknamed Kelta)...
  10. N

GEN VI: Any Shiny wanted

Not a problem! Those shouldn't take much time at all, but I will need to know which Nature you would like best on the Magnemite, as I can do either with ease.
  11. N

GEN VI: Any Shiny wanted

Hello! I can offer pretty much any breedable Pokémon from up to fifth Gen through RNG. If there's anyone that you would like, let me know! In exchange, I would like a Bold Aromatherapy Chansey and a Modest Aura Sphere Squirtle with a Focus Sash. Would that be okay?
  12. N

Contest Gyarados vs. Simipour: better water Pokémon?

Although Gyarados is evidently the better option for competitive battling, Simipour seems like a Pokémon that one would get along with more and build a stronger friendship with. Its relaxed demeanor makes it much easier to take you around the region with its HM moves. I vote for it. Gyarados...
  13. N

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

10/10. Earned its popularity through excellent design, entrance into the Uber tier and overall reliability in battles. Delphox.
  14. N

Last Poster Wins [v16]

*Jumps over and drops a Bob-omb* *Claims victory*
  15. N

Last Poster Wins [v16]

*Jumps from the treetop to stomp on you and steals victory*
Back
Top Bottom