Netto Azure
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even better has to be passing a seal of approvement for teabagging is supported by the Senator of Louisiana who was also involved with some prostotution scandal. If politics can get any funnier call me.
    Oh, I hope I wasn't implying that you stop. ^^;;

If you want to keep going it's alright, though if you're stopping because you want to, then that's just as savvy.
    Lol.
    Well I found it entertaining to say the least.
    Maybe I could start posting little kitty faces everywhere I go after I make posts.
    =^0^=
    [Oh but then that would make me a copycat :3]
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!
    I always have to sing that whenever someone says the word changes.
    And no, I haven't. I just thought it was a fun quote.
    I would love to though.
    Hello there, Netto Azure. Sorry for the drudgingly drawn out silence hanging over on my part. It's been quite a while since last we struck up an amorous chat.

How's it been?
    It's really amazing. I loev the general world that's been created as well. It seems a lot more realistic and like our own world than the anime version
    Never? Well then if you start off on OoT then you will get addicted. Like me. If there is one thing i love more then pokemon its zelda. Ok there is transformers before that animated series but thats it. and maybe some of that pokemon manga stuff you showed me XD
    Okay then but here is a hint. We are getting the legend of zelda with trains on the DS. Hypedrive overdrives!
    No no its with my windows *hint* also nintendo keynote
    kotaku.com/5183222/nintendos-satoru-iwata-gdc-keynote-liveblog-party#c
    I swear miyamoto is getting a bad rep from this .
    Nice. I cant play though stupid thing always logs me off. I know why and all but i dont think i can say.
    I read a lot of it, so I like to share around. Especially Canadian news since it's almost always overlooked and overshadowed by the US, and I think it's important for people to know about thir neighbours. The day after the Canadian election, I watched CNN for a few hours and there was nothing about it on. A brief mention of a car crash in the middle of nowhere, but nothing about the election of a new government on the other side of the border. I thought that was a really sad thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom