Recent content by Nevando

1. N

The Dream World- Official Discussion

How do you access other Dream World stages? I have 2600+ points and going to the Dream Bridge just takes me directly to Pleasant Forest. EDIT: Never mind -_-; Randomly chooses what stage you go to I guess. First Pokémon encountered; Hoppip. The Pokémon I sent to my DS yesterday from the...
  2. N

What kind of modification would you give existing moves?

The biggest fan-change I currently agree with is the Stealth Rock change. Stealth Rock is broken only in the sense that it's so easy to setup; one layer effected by a VERY good offensive typing, not to mention the fact that a good chunk of Pokémon learn it, and it's purchasable now in HG/SS...
  3. N

Aesthetics vs. functionality?

I agree with your sentiments, and I raise you a 5 Kecleon + Regigigas team
  4. N

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Question the second: Will Metal Powder/Quick Powder increase Dittos defenses/speed respectively even after they transform, or are they just their to buffer damage/get the initiative for transformation? Also, if you get a stat move up/down against Ditto [for example, a Gyrados intimidates Ditto]...
  5. N

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Weird question; if you have the hold item Metronome attached to your Pokémon using metronome, will the moves you use in metronome increase in power?
  6. N

Wanted PCZ Shiny Entei

I know I probably won't be able to get this one pretty easy, or even at all without forking up some great natured legendaries [or shinies], neither of which I really am wanting to give up. I kinda want a cloned one, hoping that'd make it less, "Less valuable," when I just mean easier to trade...
  7. N

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I think Gear is my favourite of the new reveals, just because he's so funny. Also the crocodile takes second AWESOME place.
  8. N

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) If it wasn't already a feature in PBR, maybe I'd be excited, but it's almost 4 years old; I think we should have expected it, honestly, because everyone wanted it. Speaking of PBR, I want to hear about Black and White 3D battling...
  9. N

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) So I posted my thoughts as my facebook status and comments! Status: "with the exception of Gear [because he reminds me of Bronzor and has either plus or minus as it's ability] and Chiramii [a great step up from Bidoof], pretty boring...
  10. N

Underappreciated Pokémon

Kecleon is strangely featured quite a lot; I wouldn't be surprised with an evolution. I'm hoping for an evolution not based on levelup, since I have like 6 Kecleons at level 100 [including a shiny one]. Mmm. Evolution.
  11. N

Least Memorable Pokemon?

Dunsparce [despite being known for being unknown] Qwilfish Vibrava. I knew Trapinch, I knew Flygon... I never knew what Vibrava was when I played Colloseum and fought one.
  12. N

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Re: Best Pokemon Game Platinum, hands down. I enjoyed Diamond and Pearl a lot, but admittedly, there were flaws. Mostly in Pokémon availability. Platinum fixed that, which to me means they paid attention to the problems present in the past titles. For the most part, everytime they make a...
  13. N

Underappreciated Pokémon

Well then, let's change that. I think Kecleon is very underappreciated. While he doesn't have the highest attack, he has a very respectable attack stat, amazing special defense, and a ridiculously huge move pool, Nasty Plot egg move making even special sets viable. Kecleon is a lot of fun to...
  14. N

Biggest fail moment so far?

I love awkward zombie, she seems to be crazy about Pokemon lately too She already touched on this subject XD
  15. N

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Re: If you were a gym leader... Well, this is a team I'd use as a, "Champion," in my fanmade/run league, but sure, Gym Leader! Town: Name: PJ Type: Fire Pokémon: Ambipom Magmar Ninetales Kecleon Infernape I only have 5 Pokémon since gym leaders don't ever have 6. Rematch...
Back
Top Bottom