Recent content by NEXandGBX

1. N

Smeargle with your Dream Moveset! (As long as they aren't transfer exlusive moves)

Re: Smeargle with your Dream Moveset! (As long as they aren't transfer exlusive moves Unfortunately, I don't have Xerenas because I play Y, and even then I don't know how to IV or Nature Breed very well.
  2. N

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

It gets better the more often I use it First I got Bunnelbys, but then I got a 5IV Gible, then Togepi, then Areodactyl, and then Oshawott!
  3. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 4399-0520-1281 In Game Name: nexandgbx Game Version: Y, but my sister, who has not registered here, has X Friend Safari: Bug: Butterfree, Iluminise, Venomoth
  4. N

Smeargle with your Dream Moveset! (As long as they aren't transfer exlusive moves)

So, lets say you need a powerful attacker with Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Trump Card, and Explosion.Look no further, cause I can get you pretty much any Smeargle with that moveset! NOTE: The more gou request, the longer it will take. If I'm not occupied with other requests, it should only take...
  5. N

Gotcha, NEXandGBX was caught!

Thanks for all the welcomes! My WHOLE history of why I joined steps back to 2005. But for now i'll just tell you guys the recent stuff. When I got X and Y on the 29th of December 2013, I figured I needed a place to share my experiences. Before I joined this forum (and Serebii), I checked the...
  6. N

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Chansey - Eggman. Cmon. It had to happen eventually Alakazam - Cereal Eater. Was going to be Cereal Killer, but It wouldn't let me put that. Victreebel - Dat Grass Raichu - Chu-baka Lucario - FusRoDah-mon Ditto - Your Pokemon Lapras - Lap-ness-mon Goodra - Doctor Goo Sawsbuck (Shiny) - Oh Deer...
  7. N

Gotcha, NEXandGBX was caught!

Would you like to give a nickname to the NEXandGBX? >Yes No ---------------------- Fuzzy Wuzzy ---------------------- Fuzzy Wuzzy was sent to Forum Users Box --- But seriously, hello guys, I'm a new user here, but I already know the way around this place. Pokemon was my first game ever...
Back
Top Bottom