• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Niall

1. N

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Litwick. Before Gen V I could never choose, but Litwick is the perfect mixture of cute and creepy and awesome.
  2. N

Crushes on Fictional Characters

I think Violet Baudelaire was probably my first crush.
  3. N

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I remember getting my Blaziken to a very high level, but not 100. Lucario was my first, in Diamond.
  4. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Read or Die. (The OVA) I literally cannot say how many times I've watched that. ¬_¬
  5. N

Do you shine your badges?

I do. It appeals to my inner neat-freak. Strangely enough, said freak only shows his face when it's a videogame... My room's a mess.
  6. N

Have you ever gotten mad at Game Freak?

"Hold up. Alomomola is in no way related to Luvdisc, and Buffalon has nothing to do with Tauros? ... I reject your reality."
  7. N

What are you hearing right now?

My really loud PC... >=(
  8. N

Say the name of the pokemon backwards!

asruiddeT Gyarados.
  9. N

The wikipedia game

I hit random, and I got Philosophy. I win. I then clicked random page and got Edison Fonseca. 3 clicks.
  10. N

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Who wants my couscous?"
  11. N

What I like about the person above me!

^ and ^^ both like a series that had amazing music.
  12. N

Which generation has the best music?

Okay, this is difficult. Didn't especially like Gen III or IVs music. It was good, but it pales when compared to the others. Gen I is just epic. All the iconic tunes, and that chiptune sound makes it awesome. Gen II is much the same. I especially love the town themes, specifically Goldenrod...
  13. N

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"AHHH! FUCK!" ... I hit my head on the door frame.
  14. N

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

^ Was behind me.
  15. N

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

A chick-lady-person-girl-type thing.